Last Movie You Watched

plainlazy84

as above. Add a mini review if you like

24 Hour Party People - 6.5/10 (and dont forget the .5 :P)

Very strange film. Very amusing in parts and interesting history behind the Madchester music scene- the antics Happy Mondays got up to :lol: was also good to see a lot of British comic actors such as Peter Kay in there! But then there were parts where it dragged, or just seemed like it was trying to be a bit too different and it didnt really work.

carry on....

Hot Fuzz.

Same but I ain't giving it 7. It wasn't really that funny (they've obviously dumbed down to the lowest common denominator), and the best joke in the whole thing was ripped off the Simpsons (word for word) which pissed me off. The action scenes were pretty cool though.

5/10.

Same but I ain't giving it 7. It wasn't really that funny (they've obviously dumbed down to the lowest common denominator), and the best joke in the whole thing was ripped off the Simpsons (word for word) which pissed me off. The action scenes were pretty cool though.

5/10.

Yeah, I see what you mean, but the simpson thing was intentional, there's actually loads of lines from films in the it, same thing in Shaun.

Severance 7/10. Was rather amusing throughout, good for a quick immature laugh. "Just saw a geezer in a balaklava with a suitcase.....No,,,,,more of a travel bag."

I turned that movie off after half hour. Terrible, I'm not even gonig to rate it.

Last one i watched all the way through was ghost rider, rating that 8/10, much better than i thought it would be

Started watching get rich or die trying, saying 7/10 but stopped watchng that half way through as had 'other things' to do.

Frooty

Edited by fruitbat

The Dukes Of Hazzard, In my opinion it gets a 2/10 for the stunts, but the whole film is a shambles compared to the original show, I'm well pissed off about it, the tv show has no comparison to the film except they have the same car grrr. There is my angered view. God damn remakes

russian academy 4.

7/10

lots of russian girls in schoolgirl outfits, tennis courts, strict lady teachers, muscular caretakers - what more could you want?

It was a bit thin on plot so I can't really go higher than a 7 but it was most enjoyable nonetheless

Yeah, I see what you mean, but the simpson thing was intentional, there's actually loads of lines from films in the it, same thing in Shaun.

I turned that movie off after half hour. Terrible, I'm not even gonig to rate it.

Yeh, I can see where you're coming from. Plot line was a bit thin as were the characters but I get laughs easily and it was midnight when I started to watch it.

Fight Club - 8/10

Really good film, don't really need to say anymore, everyone's seen it and if not, you should.

Last one before that was probably battle Royale, 8/10 again, amazing film, and definatly worth watching. Pretty unique idea too.

Edited by Dont you Just Hate it When...

Last one before that was probably battle Royale, 8/10 again, amazing film, and definatly worth watching. Pretty unique idea too.

agreed - although I might have given it 8.5 or 9 cos i fancy the scary looking schoolgirl something chronic

The 51st states 7.5/10

a nice film about a drug made of legal ingredients that was 51times more hallucinogenic than other drugs and so on

but it left me with the feeling that it was a lie and that wasnt even a drug

watch it!

Nacho Libre - 0/10

Seriously how do I get that time back, what a pile of poo.

You can get the time back from watching it again with your eyes open. That’s one of the funniest films around, don’t understand how it can't be appreciated.

Last film i watched was smokin' aces. Pretty awesome, quite hard to follow at times but as it goes on the story line becomes more apparent, which makes it very watchable throughout. Action scenes are amazing too, the filming in parts is brilliant. 8.5/10.

Watched one last night called The Host, Dont even bother buying it or even renting it.

Thaught it was a about the worst film ive seen in a fair while.

Its about some chinese people and a monster that kills them :S nd its subtitled all the way through, so thats very annoying too.

rated 2/10 ..utter crap!

5/10.

which bit was that?

last i saw was hot fuzz too, was prettey funny :D

YARP!

8/10