Is This Or Is This Not A 05 Frame

coolbeen

Fair play, my issue was resolved well (was offered a short GU for 140 quid in return which is a good deal) but none of this would happen if you double-checked things, especially international orders. If Adam and Dave can do it, so can you. They also got one of my orders wrong, but the moment I told them about it, they dispatched the correct items and didn't even wait for my parcel to get to them first!

Mistakes do occur but with a bit more effort you could really build up a reputation of a shop as reliable as TB. Service is key!

When Selectbikes first came into business they did have a fair few problems with the orders etc... but now, personally I think there doing great, with the new website, more advertising and IMO good service, I haven't had an problems with Select... I would say there just as good as TartyBikes, only difference is that TartyBikes as way more stock and variety of products... both Excellent shops in my eyes! :)

Fair play, my issue was resolved well (was offered a short GU for 140 quid in return which is a good deal) but none of this would happen if you double-checked things, especially international orders. If Adam and Dave can do it, so can you. They also got one of my orders wrong, but the moment I told them about it, they dispatched the correct items and didn't even wait for my parcel to get to them first!

Mistakes do occur but with a bit more effort you could really build up a reputation of a shop as reliable as TB. Service is key!

hi lucky you i did not get offered any thing but they did get it picked up today. So the issue has been resolved now and i will be getting my money back soon.

Yep that's the one, it was only because it was an international order with hefty postage prices, so it saved a huge amount on postage and you ended up with a cheaper frame sent out for free. But sorry for the mistake in the first placeas it shouldnt have happened in the first place. Again, I'd just like to say if we do make a mistake we do as much as we can to make up for it and resolve the mistake, but with international orders I have had people using forged/stolen cards a lot so a lot more time is needed for expensive items like a frame to be cleared.

I arranged a collection to pick up the frame from Shaun’s house today with a refund, and a t-shirt with a larger size is in the post to him as his one was too small, and he's been very nice about the matter which is appreciated.

I'll be sending another e-mail your way later Shaun.

Thanks.

Phil.