Fao Quick_spider

MR.MONTY

Cant have a bit of banter on this site anymore without getting shot down in flames..... im off! :sleeping:

Just trying to have a laugh, then folk say they dont like you, youve never met me! <_<:-

maybe-you-should-stop-talking.jpg

Chit-chat i thought was to express your feelings! Talk about anything, serious or not serious!

Mibby rules have changed over time, but i doubt it!

If you dont want to read it, dont.

As sayed in the title FAO QUICK_SPIDER!

PM isn't there to look pretty. :turned:

PS, Dave was joking.

Sorry... thought it was....

my mistake..... i'll find out how to work it! :$ :rolleyes:

Find it sad how lacking some of you guys sense of humar is!

Might go and join the MBUK Forum :lol:

Listen up, faggot, do you really think youre hard because you haven't been here for a year? do you think that makes you exempt from the rules of good posting? i thought they encouraged respect in the ghetto, but apparently you didnt learn that lesson. I pick little cockgoblin faggots like you and throw them against the wall between my classes ok? i got this kid to come to school with a gun once cuz i harrassed him so much, you know what i did with his gun? i shoved it up his f**king ass until he called me his baby daddy and then i shot two of his f**king toes off okay? so any time you want to get in on i'll be waiting with a loaded 12 gauge, got that, f**knaut?

When you come in this f**king thread, you sure as motherf**king shit had better respect me. Actually f**k respect, you had better worship the motherf**king ground I walk on, motherf**ker. You god damn think I'm just going to sit here and let you stomp all over me with your ignorance and disrespect? f**k YOU dude, I am not going to be passive about this shit. You had better pray to f**king christ I don't find out where you live, or you might find out what a 12 gauge to the face feels like, you f**king bitch.

Listen up, faggot, do you really think youre hard because you haven't been here for a year? do you think that makes you exempt from the rules of good posting? i thought they encouraged respect in the ghetto, but apparently you didnt learn that lesson. I pick little cockgoblin faggots like you and throw them against the wall between my classes ok? i got this kid to come to school with a gun once cuz i harrassed him so much, you know what i did with his gun? i shoved it up his f**king ass until he called me his baby daddy and then i shot two of his f**king toes off okay? so any time you want to get in on i'll be waiting with a loaded 12 gauge, got that, f**knaut?

Now now, thats terrible, tell you what, drop me a PM, thats what PM's are for remember!

So your going to shoot me, is that correct???