Problem Page!

Davey

13 man,

not taking the piss, i have been in the same situations, all be i not as extreme as yours...

16 and 14 (3 months till 15) and i felt awkward,

but think about this, she still has 2+3 years of school, imagine when you have left college and are at work and they find out that you go out with a person that young, your life would not be worth living,

and her dad, you could never meet them or more than likely you would get your face smashed into the ground, 17 year old lad, whats he want............. SEX

she's maybe just starting her periods, just delete her number from your phone and forget about her, and try to live down what you have just written on an open forum..

how did it come about you gettin her number anyways ?????

anyways, best of luck and don't go getitng yourself on the sex offenders list (Y)

gaz..

I can't think of any 12 year olds I find even slightly hot..

give it a few years...

but no

seriously

do what they said - that's definitely nonce territory and you dont even want to think about what happens to nonces in prison

Started texting this girl, thought she was 14, which yerr is young, but she's 13 (year 9)

Luke, Wrong thread this is Oh Davey Davey, Not Oh Simon Simon

:P

On a serious note, 14 may have been ok, but seriously 13 is abit too young mate, whilst you driving to and from work and going to car meets she'll be catching the bus to school and doing her homework.

and :lol: @ Dave's comment about FP

Alan, X.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'M ALIVE!!!!

Woah, it's been like literally ages since I was on here.

Yeah, I got a written warning for talking on here about one of the high profile customers of the company I used to work for, and just generally the amount of time I was on here, so I got the internet removed from my PC, and because I never go online at home my TF days were over. But I got another job now, and I still get in trouble for being on the internet but if I keep it to lunchtimes I should be ok.

I've missed this place, but what's this, no missus thread, things really have changed!!!

So, I'm gonna start replying to posts in here again, just so you know, so ask away!!!

xDaveyx