Problem Page!

Davey

Id just walk away, now youve run back to her like a little lap dog those times shes going to keep treating you like that.

The fact that you 'had' to get home from riding at a certain time to speak to her on msn sortof backs up that shes got you round her little finger tbf.

Oh davey davey etc.

I'll be 28 by the time you read this - I can't even claim I'm in my mid 20's anymore and it makes me cry (metaphorically speaking - so far)

what can I do to make myself feel young again? (preferably something that won't upset the missus)

Oh davey davey etc.

I'll be 28 by the time you read this - I can't even claim I'm in my mid 20's anymore and it makes me cry (metaphorically speaking - so far)

what can I do to make myself feel young again? (preferably something that won't upset the missus)

Jon you big wooly woofter. You're 28 not 40, just avoid things like:

Wearing shirts just casually at weekends

Watching the Today programme, even if it's the only thing on

Buying broadsheet newspapers

Making a straining sound when standing up from the sofa

Buying a "practical" pair of shoes

Shopping at Waitrose

You'll be just fine, and I'll post you a little something to celebrate which won't make you feel younger but it will cheer you up, might wanna keep it hidden from the Missus though!

Davey

You'll be just fine, and I'll post you a little something to celebrate which won't make you feel younger but it will cheer you up, might wanna keep it hidden from the Missus though!

Davey

you're right - I've got 12 years to go

Address texted.

you're an angel. :wub:

Not alot in that case. :P

Buy 8 fosters and drink them in the park on friday? haha

What type of upper class loser are you! everyone knows that its all about the $1.56 brainstormer cider 2 litres bargin! bring you back to when you were 12! (as long as it doesnt bring the girls as well poopipe....)

What type of upper class loser are you! everyone knows that its all about the $1.56 brainstormer cider 2 litres bargin! bring you back to when you were 12! (as long as it doesnt bring the girls as well poopipe....)

White Strike was where it was at, anyone over the age of about 20 will know exactly what that stuff was all about, you still can't buy a cheaper version of Rohypnol!

Davey

Lidls own brand is clearly the best. on offer where i am and £1.49 for two litres.

ohhhh yeeessssss

Back in the day i drank (See below) and now i can't ever smell cider without gagging. I'd love to be able to drink it, a cheap piss up. :(

post-8580-1179500526.jpg

White Strike was where it was at, anyone over the age of about 20 will know exactly what that stuff was all about, you still can't buy a cheaper version of Rohypnol!

Davey

white lightning was cheaper

strawberry MD 20/20 was the real panty dropper though.

so many happy memories ...

they start with white because theyre white ciders.look at it next time compared to say Strongbow or Old english...

Oh Davey Davey

i appear to have crashed,and in doing so,completely skinned my elbod,including the fluro green and yellow spider web tatt i have on it.anything i can do?

Carl

I think the lesson here is don't ride bikes and have tatts on joints >_<:P If it is funked, surely you can just get it done over again?

oh davey davey,

i have 6 hours of a level exams tomorow and i haventstarted revising yet...i need to get a 'B' in maths and i havent learnt half the course yet?

what should i do?

p.s. (threatening tone) if i fail i'm holding you souly responsible...