Problem Page!

Davey

Isit weird if you think you may have a slight foot fetish?

Haha, well if you said "Is it weird to have a foot fetish" then maybe, although it's pretty tame as fetishes go, but as you only think you may have a slight foot fetish I'd say that's probably ok!

I have a fetish for those dimples above a girls are, I could quite easilly bash one out just looking at them alone!

Davey

Davey, Davey....

I bought some tensiles, with eno and BB last week off some guy from TF. He posted them last Thursday 1st class recorded, well it's a week later and they aren't here yet which worries me quite alot, are they lost? How long should I wait?

I really wanted those bits as I think I got them for a really reasonable price. :( I'm really not looking forward to, if it eventually comes to it, getting insurance as I know I'm going to get short changed aswell.

Davey, Davey....

I bought some tensiles, with eno and BB last week off some guy from TF. He posted them last Thursday 1st class recorded, well it's a week later and they aren't here yet which worries me quite alot, are they lost? How long should I wait?

I really wanted those bits as I think I got them for a really reasonable price. :( I'm really not looking forward to, if it eventually comes to it, getting insurance as I know I'm going to get short changed aswell.

If it's 1st class recorded then the sender should have been supplied with a tracking number. You can track your item via Royal Mails website using this number, although it is sometimes a bit vague and yuo may find it says something like it's at the depot (it will tell you which one though). But if worst comes to worst you can call them up with the tracking number and find out what's happening with it!

Royal Mail can still lose recorded items though, trust me I work in direct mail, they are a nightmare!

Davey

Edited by Davey

Davey, Davey....

Recored delivery never usually takes that long, but then again i think they say wait up to 7 working days (10 actual days) befor you contact royal mail.

You'll only get £34. The items should have been sent special delivery which is recored up to £100, and can me upped to £500 and £1000 if needs be. If it is lost, you should get a full refund on what you paid, becuase it was the sellers incompitance not to insure the item corectly. He'll get the £34 insurance and he'll loose out.

I think I looked at this thread when I was shitfaced once, Forgot most of it until now when I took what I believed to be my first look...

Oh my... Tis a brilliant thread! Much giggles!

Oh davey davey, will you and poopipe ever get married and have deeply confused, over stimulated, sexually frustrated man babies?

I think I looked at this thread when I was shitfaced once, Forgot most of it until now when I took what I believed to be my first look...

Oh my... Tis a brilliant thread! Much giggles!

Oh davey davey, will you and poopipe ever get married and have deeply confused, over stimulated, sexually frustrated man babies?

Haha, glad you like it.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that I'm confused or sexually frustrated though, lol. I know exactly what I like and where to get it, and I do get it every night if not a few times a night on occasion, which is plenty for me. Hence I'm a fairly happy chappy!

Davey

Edited by Davey

oh davey davey, just realised that life is pointless, how do I go about getting the motivation to do something when I wont achieve ought?. Also is there any point in trying to quit smoking given what i just said.

Who says you wont achieve anything? You certainly won't if you don't try so out of the two options, doing something or not doing something, which is more pointless, think about it!

I have to say I fully agree life is pointless, I mean you live you die, bit of a means to no end, but the bit in between is good fun I think. People go on about wanting to do something that people will remember them for...... why? I mean, you'll be dead what do you care. Just have as much fun as you can while you're here. That's not to say you shoud go nuts and break the law, because prison is no fun, and it does help to do well at school and college etc because you'll get a better job and more money and that's quite fun too, so that's always a good motivator.

As for smoking, there is always a point to quitting. For a start if you think about it you don't really enjoy it, it controlls you not the other way around, and I can't say that's a good feeling, but also you're less likely to die if you quit..... which is also nice! I smoked from the age of 11 to 20, then quit, and I haven't had cravings for around a year now, so that's good, but it is hard. I recomment Allen Carrs book "an easy way to quit smoking". It didn't help me but I know a lot of people it has helped, so it's worth a read!

Davey

Edited by Davey

Oh Davey Davey!

I need to save up for a motorbike. Im 16, and i need a job.

I've been offered a job at a holiday company call centre, part time, £100 a week.

This is 4-8 on weeknights, plus £2 comission for every holiday booked.

My sister works there, and gets about £140 a week inc. commission, so i was wondering...

Considering the hours, is it good for the money, or is there a better job you can reccommend?

Thanks in advance, Joe.

Oh Davey Davey, thinking of taking a bit of hair off down below, how can I go about taking it off around my crack?

You dont go around ur crack silly boy! If its short/Starts growing back if you go clean, It will really itch when you walk.

No pubes *** though. :P

Oh Davey Davey!

I need to save up for a motorbike. Im 16, and i need a job.

I've been offered a job at a holiday company call centre, part time, £100 a week.

This is 4-8 on weeknights, plus £2 comission for every holiday booked.

My sister works there, and gets about £140 a week inc. commission, so i was wondering...

Considering the hours, is it good for the money, or is there a better job you can reccommend?

Thanks in advance, Joe.

Sounds reasonable to me, that's £5 an hour by my calculation plus bonus, which is about right. At your age with no qualifications etc that's about as good a job as you can get. Plus, call centres are easy money, my flatmate works at one and loves it, and also it's good experience because you can earn a packet when you get older and having the experience will help get a decent job. My flatmate earns £17,000 a year basic but he can earn up to £2,000 bonuses per month, so that's a potential £41,000 a year... not bad at all!

Davey

oi.

let the master speak first.

I want to know what he does :rolleyes:

Well I have one of the hairiest arses I've ever seen, which is weird because I can't grow a beard for shit! I wouldn't get mine waxed or anything I don't think, it'd be well painfull and it'd be back within a week or so I reckon.

If you really want rid of it then waxing is the only way to go though. Shaving or using cream can leave stubbly ends which will be irritating like Alan said and can give you a rash which is even less attractive than the hair. Waxing pulls the hair out at the root, so it grows back naturally with a pointy tip. It will still be a bit itchy though because that hair is wirey anyway, but after a number of waxing sessions the hair does become finer, so I'm told!

So, if you're asking what I do, I don't do anything I let it thrive, haha, but if you want it gone, wax it my boy!

Davey

Recored delivery never usually takes that long, but then again i think they say wait up to 7 working days (10 actual days) befor you contact royal mail.

You'll only get £34. The items should have been sent special delivery which is recored up to £100, and can me upped to £500 and £1000 if needs be. If it is lost, you should get a full refund on what you paid, becuase it was the sellers incompitance not to insure the item corectly. He'll get the £34 insurance and he'll loose out.

:(:(:(

He just phoned to see whether the bits have arrived, again they haven't turned up this morning so he checked his Recorded Delivery receipt and found that he has infact sent them to the wrong address, my house number is 31 and postcode TN39 4EY. They've gone to number 11 BN23 4UH (god knows how? or why?). It's quite laughable, but I shelled out 75 quid, thats 3 shifts in the god forsaken hell-hole that is Tesco. I'm praying that the bits can be retrieved, or the money comes back.

:(:(:(

He just phoned to see whether the bits have arrived, again they haven't turned up this morning so he checked his Recorded Delivery receipt and found that he has infact sent them to the wrong address, my house number is 31 and postcode TN39 4EY. They've gone to number 11 BN23 4UH (god knows how? or why?). It's quite laughable, but I shelled out 75 quid, thats 3 shifts in the god forsaken hell-hole that is Tesco. I'm praying that the bits can be retrieved, or the money comes back.

Not wanting to be negative but this sounds like you are being bullshitted to me. Why on earth would he send them to completely the wrong adderss, where did he get that other address from? I think he's just making up excuses, but I could be wrong, he really could be that much of an idiot, in which case he should give you your money back because it's his cock up!

Davey

Well they've probably arived at the wrong house, ask the guy who you bought them off if he knows that address, becuase it seems like he may have been selling to two people and got mixed up?

He should write them a letter or something.

At least they arn't 'lost'.

Okay, we'll atleast he seems quite bothered by it, and he seems like a really nice lad. It's just a major inconvenience as I've also had to borrow somebody else bike for the DJ ride, if he can retrieve the address that he sent it too, and if the postcode is BN23 then thats about a 30 minute drive for me to get to, so I could actually go round this persons house and pick up the 'lost' items.

This must be 'cock-up of the century.'

Right, im actualy f**kED, I dont have a clue what to do and resorting to Trials-forum means i must be in the shit.

As some of you may know i was 'with the love of my life' a year, then she decided that we argued to much after one big arguemtn and it eneded, we both decided that life sucked without echover and got back together, a few days later after getting back together she said that it felt wierd somthing was different, it wasn't the same as the 1st time we we're together and so we finished again.

Then it was just stupid we we're both gumpy and it was a real shit without echover so once again we got back together. Then we met up as it had got to a weekend and i was around her house, we went out and had sex etc like a normal day that we would meet, and then that evening we lay in her bed for a bit nd were all cudled and close and we both listed all our memoried and words that we love (just a think we have had with words and nicknames we had for eachover :(). So anyay we were lieing there and guess what she said it felt weird and it just wasnt the same anymore, so me absolutly hart broken traveled home for 3/4 of an hour, giving me time to reflect how uterly shit life is without her.

A few ays passed and we spoke on msn, she was 'so sorry for what she had done, if she could tern back time she would, and she would do anything to make up'. This made me SO happy and so we got back together and got realy excited about the 1 week holiay (half term) coming up because we had a house to ourselves for a few days and that would be amazing.

And tonight, she said to me, (as she is a year older) that when she goes to 6th form (in a few months time) we will get closer apart, now i don't see how she came to this conclusion as ofcourse we would see eachover, i mean granted we wouldn't see eachover AS much but defonatly 3 times a week if not more. Which is adiquet, but anyway she finished it again (this was about 10mins ago) And now IM f**kED...

I dont have a clue what to do im devistated all i can think about is her and i want her back so much, this isn't one of those relationships were ill be over her in a few weeks it just wont work like that, and i want her back so bad, i just don't know what to do anymore, having to result to T-F to sort out my love life is sad enought, but this just makes me feel like life isn't worth living.

Sorry about my spelling but as you can see im devistated and couldn't give a f**k

Just sombody help me :( even though there is not alot anyone can do :(

Cheers for your time and listening.

Right, im actualy f**kED, I dont have a clue what to do and resorting to Trials-forum means i must be in the shit.

As some of you may know i was 'with the love of my life' a year, then she decided that we argued to much after one big arguemtn and it eneded, we both decided that life sucked without echover and got back together, a few days later after getting back together she said that it felt wierd somthing was different, it wasn't the same as the 1st time we we're together and so we finished again.

Then it was just stupid we we're both gumpy and it was a real shit without echover so once again we got back together. Then we met up as it had got to a weekend and i was around her house, we went out and had sex etc like a normal day that we would meet, and then that evening we lay in her bed for a bit nd were all cudled and close and we both listed all our memoried and words that we love (just a think we have had with words and nicknames we had for eachover :(). So anyay we were lieing there and guess what she said it felt weird and it just wasnt the same anymore, so me absolutly hart broken traveled home for 3/4 of an hour, giving me time to reflect how uterly shit life is without her.

A few ays passed and we spoke on msn, she was 'so sorry for what she had done, if she could tern back time she would, and she would do anything to make up'. This made me SO happy and so we got back together and got realy excited about the 1 week holiay (half term) coming up because we had a house to ourselves for a few days and that would be amazing.

And tonight, she said to me, (as she is a year older) that when she goes to 6th form (in a few months time) we will get closer apart, now i don't see how she came to this conclusion as ofcourse we would see eachover, i mean granted we wouldn't see eachover AS much but defonatly 3 times a week if not more. Which is adiquet, but anyway she finished it again (this was about 10mins ago) And now IM f**kED...

I dont have a clue what to do im devistated all i can think about is her and i want her back so much, this isn't one of those relationships were ill be over her in a few weeks it just wont work like that, and i want her back so bad, i just don't know what to do anymore, having to result to T-F to sort out my love life is sad enought, but this just makes me feel like life isn't worth living.

Sorry about my spelling but as you can see im devistated and couldn't give a f**k

Just sombody help me :( even though there is not alot anyone can do :(

Cheers for your time and listening.

youve been apart and back together more times than a lego set mate, just take the hint, its finished before, even if you get back together it will finish again, your young, shes not the rest of your life, youve seen how many times youve broke up so far,its goin to happen again, as you get older those break ups will get more serious(if youve got holidays booked, or live together etc).

just leave it be, and go have a feck load of fun for a few years, and settle down in a few more years, possibly even with her if your both mature enough to make lasting commitments and your both available and interested at say 18/19. for gods sake im 19, and have no plans to settle down till at least 25.

go have some fun before its too late.

As much as you feel it at this time, she's not the only person on the face of the earth who can give you what you want. Don't martyr yourself to her by telling yourself that she can't be replaced, its the best way of screwing your future up. As Kev bluntly put it, things that are on and off as easily as that usually turn into big grief further down the line. Patronising as this will sound, at your age you will bounce back well so long as you put your mind to it.

The answer to your frustration and upset cannot be found at the bottom of a bottle. The bottom of an altar is only slightly better. Kicking the door down and trashing the wall only means you have to fix it tommorow. You've a new bike soon, I suggest you take that out for a spin and see the friends that you wont have seen so much for a while.

Keep heart :)

I guess your right, if i ever found a new girl (which i don't want to now) i would want to tern her into ellie basicly, make her say all the cute things so that she prety much is ellie (but she wont be ellie:(). Anyway your also right i have my new bike, just atm i feel so upset that even riding dosn't seem to make me feel beter. Thanks for all the help guys.

Keep some more help coming :(

Cheers.

Edited by RR_Trials