Problem Page!

Davey

Yeah, but even with just plastic bag over your feet, they can tell the exact size. Which would be f**king gay after doing all the other shiz bang.

yea yea, i wasnt advocating not wearing yours mums shoes to kill people in, just use morrisons bags as that extra level of protection(kids... dont rely on morrisons bags as extra levels of protection in the bedroom though)

I'd pay a bit of money for the plastic bag, don't want it to rip do you?

You know the bags that you can buy for like 10p, get one of those, They are quite a bit harder wearing, and if you have to walk on gravel or tarmac they will last longer.

i vote for a title change.

'people who should be banned from watching violent films'

lol, you think the killer instinct comes from outside influences, its comes from within, the whole violent films and videogames influence children is a total myth. if that was true, pacman would of made a generation of people who spend there weekends in dark buildings, munching on pills, listening to repetitive music.

likewise i used to play spyro loads as a kid, i aint started breathing fire just yet(although it would be handy, not having to carry an external ignition source to burn the flesh of my victims.

i vote for a title change.

'people who should be banned from watching violent films'

Now that's a bit of a sweeping statement, I for example can't even remember when I last watched a violent film, I have a vague memory of the exorcist of *insert redneck girl name* sometime last year, but I study martial arts as a hobby and the whole discussion about killing people comes with the territory, doesn't mean I'd ever dream of doing it though...

I vote we give Davey his thread back.

I dont think anyone's really interested in my thread if we're honest, no one on here can be serious for more than about 5 seconds, so I give up, I'm just going to go back to making inappropriate comments about young girls, people seemed to like that Dave better!!

Davey

Edited by Davey

I dont think anyone's really interested in my thread if we're honest, no one on here can be serious for more than about 5 seconds, so I give up, I'm just going to go back to making inappropriate comments about young girls, people seemed to like that Dave better!!

Davey

I don't. :(

How do you know I wasn't being serious? I seriously want to know what the best way to dispose of a body is, everyone else took it upon themselves to give their unwise 2 cents. (except trials_punk he seems to know his sh*t)

Well if I thought you were being serious it'd be my duty as a british citizen to report you to the authorities I'm afraid.... sorry about that.... killing fat people is somewhat frowned upon these days!

Davey

Well if I thought you were being serious it'd be my duty as a british citizen to report you to the authorities I'm afraid.... sorry about that.... killing fat people is somewhat frowned upon these days!

Davey

sorry to thread high jack here once more, but i think it should be goverment policy to allow an annual culling of fat people, i see it having many benefits.

1) alternative to fox hunting

2) gives people a sense of worth, if there helping the nation, even if it through murder

3) technically it would cut britains obesity rate greatly, by having fat people killed, it would lessen the percentage of the population with weight problems, which can only look good on government statistics.

now to the point of my post, davey i require advice on the subject of mothers(not looking to buy or sell them, or how to choose a good one).

but is there anyway to make them agree with your latest purchase(a 200cc 2 stroke off road bike), because shes in a mood with me over it, and everything i do now results in a bollocking.

also while were at it, is there anyway to convince her that not everyone on drugs are thieves, down and outs or total junkies, she seems to be taking a very dim view of me, now shes aware some of the people i hang around like the charlie and the ekto plasmas. of which she thinks the whole school videos are true, that ill give in to peer pressure, or theyll give them me free till im hooked(Which happens after the first time i take them supposedly) and then charge me extortionate rates for them, leaving me penniless and living on the streets.

Davey please give me some of your excellent advice.

This is my problem.

I have 2 gallons of fuel and 4 matches.

But the local mosque is massive, how can I make sure that I cause maximum damage ?

davey could do with some advice!

prefer your advice to girl trouble to be honest, anyway.....i've been accused of cheating on my girlfriend but it is completley 100% NOT TRUE, apparantly some rumour has gone round and changed and all of that shit. Basically my girlfriend "says" she believes me but i have some deep down feeling that she doesn't trust me? am i just paranoid? help me :turned:

davey could do with some advice!

prefer your advice to girl trouble to be honest, anyway.....i've been accused of cheating on my girlfriend but it is completley 100% NOT TRUE, apparantly some rumour has gone round and changed and all of that shit. Basically my girlfriend "says" she believes me but i have some deep down feeling that she doesn't trust me? am i just paranoid? help me :turned:

Alright mate!

Well that sucks, you aint been with her long have you? Unfortunately the fact you aint been with her long means that you haven't had time to build up trust, it's one of those things that takes time and is pretty hard, so chances are that she isn't sure whether you may be lying or not, but more than likely she wants to believe you because she really likes you hence she says she does believe you (she's trying to convince herself as much as anything). It's not a negative thing really, just that she's still getting to know you and that, and like I've said trust is tricky and hard to earn.

All you can really do is get on with things and try and forget about it, I would avoid mentioning it even if you're trying to reassure her because denying things lots is what guilty people do and it'll only make her think you did do it. Just concentrate on treating her good and she'll soon be thinking "Oh there's no way he'd do that he's so good to me" etc!

Davey