Can Anyone Id This Frame?

Beaker™

Bought this bike off ebay a while back to get back into riding a 26". Anyway, it rides really nicely and i'm after another frame the same for my next build. The original seller has no idea either. Any ideas? Would also be handy to know for if/when i have to replace the rear mech hanger.

33ek5k8.jpg

2pyqcd4.jpg

2e3xy00.jpg

Edited by Beaker™

hey from what i can see mate i think thats a kinkenees maxlight.... does it mention eston tubing anywere it isnt a saracen the frame downtube is to skinny saracen has flat and fat tubing

ben

Kinky knees :lol:

Yeh as has been said, its a generic one from a catalog, my mate had one under the 'Hardcore' name, whivh was cunningly also called the 'Cardhore'

Lots of people did them it was a pretty generic frame back in the day. Even i used to have one.

post-1-1177438871_thumb.jpg

Any idea where i can get another like it?

please tell me ur not doing trials on that ??

No, its just for messing about on. Got a 20" mod trials bike. Anyways, 'back in the day' i used to ride trials on an Azonic DS1 with susp forks and i was offered local sponsership. If i stuck a smaller chainring on it you'd surprised at whats possible on a bike that size. Just takes practice.

This was back in 1996. Only pics i have of 10yrs worth of riding as we didnt have cameras back then!

400gsch.jpg

2n1e2yg.jpg

43zwfmr.jpg

Edited by Beaker™

My mates got an old azonic that looks exactly like that.

May well be mine, in a moment of pure insanity i swapped it with a guy for a bmx that wasnt even worth a 1/3 of the Azonic. Really wish i could track it down again, i'd buy it back in a snap!

Only other pics i have of it.....

azonicuz6.jpg

20070408img5702xj1.jpg

go on to chainreaction mate they have a hardtail frame for about £70 and a 14 inch xc frame for the same price

Will have a look, cheers.

Edited by Beaker™