Quotes!

trials rules

'I bought myself a parrot which could talk. But it did not say "I'm hungry"... so it died.' - Mitch Hedberg

'I haven't slept for a week, because that would be too long.' - Mitch Hedberg

'I would love to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It would be so damn literal.' - Mitch Hedberg

Google him, it's worth it.

'A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.' - Lee Segall

'I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.'

The second one makes me think of how much i take things for granted.

Everything to Gain. Nothing to Lose. - York

W.I.N, Whats Important Now. Not a quote, but still handy to remember.

Engage brain before opening mouth

You cant escape regret, but you might regret escape.

best for last, If you want something doing properly, do it yourself.

I have one that i got put on my dog tags, more of a 'grow some balls and just go for it' kind of quote.

It goes along the lines of "only those that dare to fail greatly, can ever acheive greatly". Can't remember who it's by, nor where i found it, it was just on some big webpage full of them.

"dont cry have a cookie"

"i dont like you"

"f**k off"

few of my favorites.

mate of mine was rat assed one nite, and the bouncer at sum club said he snot allowe din cos hes drunk

hes reply was

"Im as sober as a judge"

Edited by Davetrials

Why do women always leave me for total smegheads? Why do they dump me for men who wear turtleneck sweaters and smoke a pipe? I mean, natural yoghurt eaters! Reliable, sensible, dependable, and lots of other words that end in "-ible." He's obsessed with house-prices, and spends half his life in antique fairs looking for bargains and drinking wine. It's never beer, is it, it's always wi-ine! "What do you want on your cornflakes, darling?" "Oh, I'll have some wine, please!" Smeg!