Monty 221pr Or Echo Lite?

_Owen.

basically as the tittle says. i am upgrading my frame and not sure wether to go for the monty 221pr or echo lite (06 or 07) . so i would like reccomendations from people who have riden either or both. any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks alot

owen (Y)

Edited by owentrialsman

basically as the tittle says. i am upgrading my frame and not sure wether to go for the monty 221pr or echo lite (06 or 07) . so i would like reccomendations from people who have riden either or both. any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks alot

owen (Y)

Depends how long you want the frame, personaly i would go for the echo :) longer .. Maybe try riding both (Y)

Ben

Deffo the light for me, a couple of my friends swapped a Pr. for a lite, and i think the one who ended up with the lite definatly got a better deal, was the type of bike i could get on and just ride like instantly without having to particually think about it, but then again i ride a GU and a Pr is a massive difference and i dont like it,

cheers for your fast replys. yes, i would like to ride both, but i dont think i will be able to as all but one of my riding buddies ride stock, and i cant think of any other way of having a test ride. o yeah, i have rode and echo i think its hi-fi (with the holes by the headtube) and that felt pretty sweet, is the lite a simlar ride to this does anyone know?? thanks again for your fast replys (Y)

i was stuck choosing between these two frames, in the end stuck with the echo lite

and its been great! so i would say go for the echo

comes with bash plate

very low standover height

i haven't ridden the monty though so can't say how it compares

all i know is that the monty is better suited to natural riding and is shorter than the lite

Alex

i was stuck choosing between these two frames, in the end stuck with the echo lite

and its been great! so i would say go for the echo

comes with bash plate

very low standover height

i haven't ridden the monty though so can't say how it compares

all i know is that the monty is better suited to natural riding and is shorter than the lite

Alex

what made you choose the echo? and i dont do alot of natural riding to be honest, so im thinking the echo. anyone think any different?

thanks, owen

Hi, If you ask me I would deffinately go for the Echo Lite.

I have had the monty 221 pr 07, and the 06 ti. Personally I think they are too short. <_<

I have rode my mate's Echo Lite and it's mint much more space also still easy to flick about.

Hope I have helped Ross..... (Y)

i have riden both......im not a tall rider i stand about 2 inches above the floor..lmao.no seriously im about 5feet 6 inches ......i have riden both bikes.......hummmm monty a natural bike..brilliant for street two i think...the 221pr is a fantastic mid range bike .....yes its a short frame but how tall are you.......if you are like 5feet 8 inches plus........go for the echo as they are also verry sweet bikes and are better for the taller rider and biult verry well.......the echo is a super street bike and is pretty good for natty 2.......

KEYRY............GROW UP::::::::;why call people tramps and retards some how i think the words you choose describes you a treat.....

either give decent advise/opinions .......or keep it to your self :lol:(Y)

How dose that describe me when you dont even no who i am you wonnabe (mrkoxx pff nice name)retard

Why dont you just buy them both you tramp then send one back if you dont like its simple try using your brain in futuer (you retard)

learn how to spell and stop being a tit on the forum (Y)

i have riden both......im not a tall rider i stand about 2 inches above the floor..lmao.no seriously im about 5feet 6 inches ......i have riden both bikes.......hummmm monty a natural bike..brilliant for street two i think...the 221pr is a fantastic mid range bike .....yes its a short frame but how tall are you.......if you are like 5feet 8 inches plus........go for the echo as they are also verry sweet bikes and are better for the taller rider and biult verry well.......the echo is a super street bike and is pretty good for natty 2.......

thanks alot mate. i think everyone has persuaded me to go for the echo (Y)

thanks everyone for your help, very much appreciated

Why dont you just buy them both you tramp then send one back if you dont like its simple try using your brain in futuer (you retard)

You say he should try using his brain. You should try going to school and learning to spell.

As for buying both bikes. Thats just plain stupid. That is what this forum is here for. To get advice and opinions and to share thoughts.

Im going to ask in a polite manner now. Please stop with the shit posts and insults and try and be helpful on here.

The forum would be a better place without you but i am not Moderator so i don't have the power to Ban you but hey you will be banned soon enough.

Danny.

i agree the echo's looks so much better than the monty's. dont know how neither ride except my mates 221pr snapped at the headtube, chainstays and the seattube. that would be enough to put me off.

Cause thats not how the real world works keyry. anyway i reckon your best of with the echo, especially if you do street.