28 Weeks Later

Rusevelt

Easily the best zombie flick to date. no happy endings. virus wins hands down. Only thing i didnt like was the 2nd main death scene. that was brutally nasty. if any of guys have girlfriends, i guarantee you that she will not watch that scene from beginning to end. mainly its because its a woman that gets taken out in the worst way possible to watch (N) (apart from when HOSTEL2 comes later this year). worthy of a sequel (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

well i dont need to go and see it now eh!!!!!??

It was very good, interesting story, really kept me on the edge of my seat.

Not too keen on some of the "overly shake happy" camera work in the zombie scenes, i think it could have worked just as well without being so all over the place.

Very good film though, definately would go see it again.

Im not too sure if i wanna see it. 28 days later was amazing but this is a different story line with completely different actors, and a different director. I just don't think it will have the same sort of feel to the first one. It may be a good film but i think if your going to do a sequel that you should use original cast and crew. It isn't really a sequel if its made by different people, even the story writers are different.

I think they're just using the success of the first film as a marketing tactic to make another generic zombie film.

Sorry but this one doesn't get my vote (N)

Im not too sure if i wanna see it. 28 days later was amazing but this is a different story line with completely different actors, and a different director. I just don't think it will have the same sort of feel to the first one. It may be a good film but i think if your going to do a sequel that you should use original cast and crew. It isn't really a sequel if its made by different people, even the story writers are different.

I think they're just using the success of the first film as a marketing tactic to make another generic zombie film.

Sorry but this one doesn't get my vote (N)

Sorry mate but your wrong on this count. i here what your saying about a sequel not done by the original director(Danny Boyle), but Danny did oversight the production and other stuff whilst being buzy directing SUNSHINE, and was pleased enough to put his name on it. like i said before worthY of a sequel as all the main elements and plot are there in full glory. Go see it, as i guarantee you wont be disappointed. the death scene in the Medic centre will 100% make you sick, so dont bring your girlfriend! YOUVE BEEN SERIOUSLY WARNED.

Watched this last night. I loved 28 Days Later and although 28 Weeks Later will never be as good as the first, It's still a good film. The action scenes are awesome. It made me jump alot and as for the death scene in the medical centre, I think I was the only one who didn't look away! lol. I was loving it. Its a good film and I would go to see it again. I think people just have to give a chance really. People automatically think sequels can never match the first films, But 28 Weeks Later certainly does a good job. (Y)

RAGE Virus is coming to f**k the french over.

And the rest of europe, russia, africa etc.

Only countries that would get uneffected would be America and Australia and some wee islands

Haha... would be madness!

Film was rather sh*t hot... enjoyed it alot! Better than the previous :)(Y)

Next one will be called - '28 Something later' ^_^

eh?

You know what, i really dont know lol.

Looking at the time, it was posted at work.

the death scene in the Medic centre will 100% make you sick, so dont bring your girlfriend! YOUVE BEEN SERIOUSLY WARNED.

Thats the only reason i want to see it!

I like blood and death. other than that, you've told us the film really.

just literally got in from watching it now, though it was an awesome film, great death scenes, good storyline, ending is left open for a third film. it amazed me at how they managed to pretty much shut down the whole of london for the filming considering they only had like 30mins to shoot each bit in the first film?? went with girlfriend and my mate and she was abit shooked at the part when he beats his wife other than that she enjoyed it. top film.