Is Trials A Big Thing

So is trials a big this in your town or do you travel alot to ride.

i live in peterborough and we have about 6 to 10 riders and i wud say its big ish but let me know about your town

in bmth there is loads of riders....its just tryin to get them to come out is the hard part....lol

thers 8 trials riders where i live but they never all come out at once so i end up riding in a group of 3, but clactons mint for trials and i dont even mind riding on me j's.

Edited by powerz

theres 10 riders including me, but theirs only one that rides all the time another just wears his girlfriends jeans, another is now a rogue scally and the rest dont really ride much just kind of to and from places then just sit about and watch. still better than none

I know five people, two live about 6 miles away, two about 2 miles away and 1 just up the road. We have never all been together at once but everyone has ridden with everyone else at some point.

i live in the same town as ash(powerz) and there is hardly any riders around here so i end up ridin with him but i do mind ridin on me j's lol.

youl be suprised lew there is 8 of us.

Me, you, scott, darren, ian, tom, libby & ben

just that they hardly ever come out lol

Edited by powerz

i think we all want it to get bigger.

yer?

Well i definatly think it would be alot better if trials was a more recognised sport, for a start it would be handy to have a local bike shop which was half decent that sells trials parts (Y)

Well i definatly think it would be alot better if trials was a more recognised sport, for a start it would be handy to have a local bike shop which was half decent that sells trials parts (Y)

Hell yer we all need a good bike shop and i think every bike shop should do good brands but even halfords bikehut are sh*t and dont have the stuff you want.