Joe Baxter - Adamant

joe b

Hey, guys. Hopefully, this isn't too soon after my previous video (Tarty Bikes 4) however, i fear it might be as it has been three weeks since my last >_< .

Ahh, well... All i'm saying is i have a new video; i thought my last video was too fast so i slowed it down a lot. Please, tell me what you think to it once you have watched it :) .

Get the video here (Joe Baxter - Tarty Bikes 5.mpg).

Big thanks to my sponsors - Tarty Bikes, Secnd Layer Clothing and Science In Sport.

Cheers,

Joe :wub: .

Click the "Name" bit, should work.

Cheers budd. Cant wait for this.

Will edit after ive watched it about 20 times :lol:

Steve

Edit: Good video Joe, really liked it and you look alot more comfortable on adamant.

Big gap aswell at end :o

Edited by Steve H

:blink: You just get better every video Joe. Really really awesome video. Enjoyed it a hell of alot. Thumps up with that drop gap in Sheff, looks like you give that gap everything you had, good lad.

Can't wait for next un'.

Adamant suits you loads better dude.

Ride soon.

Danny.

howcome your not on the science in sport website?

what do they actually do for you?

They sponsor loads more than whats on their webby. I just get discount of all their stuff, that's all. Energy drink formula's for comp's and stuff - may get some weight gain soon, too :blink: .

Thanks for the comments, guys. I do see where your all coming from, regarding the intro :) .

Cheers,

Joe.

i liked it joe. The intro went really well with the song, maybe a few slow clips of falls or something to get people into it

however

i mkae my videos for me. Its something i do to see how i have changed my editing style and riding style over the time i have been doing it. i have released 17 videos in total now i think. The amount i have progressed is loadsa, its just nice to look back.

edit how you want to, not how people tell you to...

i liked it.

i liked it joe. The intro went really well with the song, maybe a few slow clips of falls or something to get people into it

however

i mkae my videos for me. Its something i do to see how i have changed my editing style and riding style over the time i have been doing it. i have released 17 videos in total now i think. The amount i have progressed is loadsa, its just nice to look back.

edit how you want to, not how people tell you to...

i liked it.

Well put i very much agree...

Was a good video. When it started i was actually on the edge of my seat thinking this was going to be some kind of groundbreaking video with music setting a mood thats not been used in a trials video before.... but was a bit disapointed when the low quality screamy music came on :(

Make sure you don't compress the sound too much when making a video, it might sound alright on lower quality systems but for people with decent speakers and soundcards, its horrible. Keep it at a constant bitrate of 128kbps or 192kbps. Its only gonna make it another mb or two larger so its worth it for the vastly superuior sound.

Good riding though (Y)