The 'im Shitting It Today' Post

ben_travis

I am shitting it regarding a few weeks time when I head off to Italy for 4 months. I am also increadibly excited and its gonna be absolutly awesome, but the first week is gonna be rather weird. My Italian isnt quite up to scratch either >_<

You now how to say pasta and pizza don't you?

Or you could speak reallly slow english to them. That always works

I suppose i should be shitting it, got my GCSE's coming up. I'm just expecting to do shit, havn't had a proper maths teacher for 3 years, still got subs, the teacher we currently have can't teach for shit so i'm on an E in maths and i need a C for the college course i want. The old Maths teacher lost all the course work, i hate going into English because the teacher is the most nob headed snobby arrogant twat in the world. I have to force myself to work in there. We've got no study leave and all the course work in my IT (Dida) is done, Same with Engineering and Science, so i'm doing jack in them lessons. Sorry :S rant over.

I'm worried about Maths if something got lost in the translation.

Edited by Barber

Im supposed to be shitting it, As my GCSE's start tomorow, I'm far too laid back, Expect to do shit then anything i acheive seems like a MASSIVE achievment :P One way to think about it. ;)

Whatever i know i know, Whatever i don't i don't, No point starting revision now, I'll have forgotten again by tomorow. :P

maths exam tomorrow. failed it last year (first year) so resitting it alongside the non-requisite 2nd year modules this year. only bugger is, if i fail it this time, i don't have enough spare modules to make a full year program next year and resit it again. i'm consistently getting 2:1s in all other modules, but at just maths, i truly suck! but then, if i do pass this time, i gotta do advanced maths next year anyway!?

well done on finshing uni, and best o luck to all those with more to go this year

Smithy

I am shitting it regarding a few weeks time when I head off to Italy for 4 months. I am also increadibly excited and its gonna be absolutly awesome, but the first week is gonna be rather weird. My Italian isnt quite up to scratch either >_<

dont worry about it. I think it was only fatmike who spoke french at koxx days and the rest of us survived and [sarcasm]were loved [/sarcasm]

:) seriousy youll have an awesome time and youl want to stay longer

as i guessed, i got kicked out of school, not too bothered as school finishes on friday anyway and most schools have already broken up last week.

not allowed to prom either, which is awesome because i wasn't going anyways due to the sever lack of money i have atm. woo big house partys intead still.

nothing. i live in scotland :P tutition fee's get taken off depending on salary, and i never took a loan out.

woople

GET OUT MY COUNTRY YOU ENGLISH b*****d! haha love you really ben well done for sticking in uni!

as i guessed, i got kicked out of school, not too bothered as school finishes on friday anyway and most schools have already broken up last week.

not allowed to prom either, which is awesome because i wasn't going anyways due to the sever lack of money i have atm. woo big house partys intead still.

lol ash you nimkinpoop! - You're too cool for school anyway dude...

I'm shitting it today, over took a police car last night (unmarked) when i got a bit far away they put the lights on, so i quickly turned off the road and went into someones drive way, turned the lights off and they went past...

praying i don't get done! ill just say didn't think they were after me!?

EdiT - wouldn't of helped because i was stoned... lol!

Edited by Ghetto Rider

It sounds really gay but I'm shitting it because tomorrow i have my higher physics exam and I'm confident ill pass but I'm top of my year and have got 100% or close to it in two or three practice past papers and all the teacher expect me to do it now, which is allot of pressure. And i know I'm a nerd so please don't hurt me for it.

Don't worry about it, it's a fairly easy exam I found, advanced is even easier. Oh and how did it go?

I'm shitting it today, over took a police car last night (unmarked) when i got a bit far away they put the lights on, so i quickly turned off the road and went into someones drive way, turned the lights off and they went past...

praying i don't get done! ill just say didn't think they were after me!?

EdiT - wouldn't of helped because i was stoned... lol!

They cant do anything. Especially if it was night. If they lose sight of a suspect during a "chase" chances are that they'll get away with it i.e. prove it was me, unless they managed to get a plate index, in which case u might be f**ked.... your a total f**ktard for smoking while driving you idiot