Will Trials-forum Ever Go .com

Boswell

I have seen recently that there are a lot more members who are non UK and i was wondering because the forum is started to attract foreign member is it able and will it ever go .com. Also if this change was made do you think it would benefit the forum? :)

I have seen recently that there are a lot more members who are non UK and i was wondering because the forum is started to attract foreign member is it able and will it ever go .com. Also if this change was made do you think it would benefit the forum? :)

no and no

But it is initionally UK based. Going international in that sense would'nt really be a good idea with Spanish/French etc members, you'd have several different languages! I don't think '.com' will attract anymore forgien members than .co.uk does.

But it is initionally UK based. Going international in that sense would'nt really be a good idea with Spanish/French etc members, you'd have several different languages! I don't think '.com' will attract anymore forgien members than .co.uk does.

Good point, didn't think of that :unsure:

It would be good if there was a english spoken

spanish spoken...

french spoken... ect parts of the forum... like, when your on home page, you have to pick which language you want to read it in... that way, you could have millions of diffrent people from around the world in one forum... but speak diffrent languages...

It'll cost them more for a '.com' domain. Don't think Tom/Danny would want to fork out more money for this bloody forum. :P

Won't really make a difference, quick search of 'Trials Forum' in Google, and you get to here...

becuase .co.UK is united kingdom, which is where 99% of the forum are from and we are all english speaking

Well some of the Pre-Members appear to be from england, but I can't understand a word they are typing. The spelling is so bad at times that I can't even guess what it is supposed to say. (N)

Well some of the Pre-Members appear to be from england, but I can't understand a word they are typing. The spelling is so bad at times that I can't even guess what it is supposed to say. (N)

Computers are advancing at such a fast pace these days, maybe in the future we wont be able to make spelling mistakes.

Edited by mr ?

i wouldn't bother me if it was .com or .co.uk i think it's up to the wonderful moderators!! will i be able to post in all topics now? :blink:

well if you remove your nose from there arse, you may have a chance of being validated.

The real question is.. will you ever get validated?