Stupid Riding

Synergy

Yeah it was posted on another forum i used a while ago. f**king insane. Really good. Seen the dvd, its f**king fantastic.

Danny.

EDIT: Anyone know the name of the song in it that goes "Give us this day, all that you show'd me, the power and the glory". Its like a dance tune.

Artist and track name would be awesome.

Edited by Danny Kearns

Yeah it was posted on another forum i used a while ago. f**king insane. Really good. Seen the dvd, its f**king fantastic.

Danny.

EDIT: Anyone know the name of the song in it that goes "Give us this day, all that you show'd me, the power and the glory". Its like a dance tune.

Artist and track name would be awesome.

lol i want it to and the song after.

Just realised how much of a giant ghost rider must be... Seen the size of him compared to the bikes!? this is from youtube clips btw.

Some of that overtaking by the evo is crazy!!! I love crazy overtaking / driving videos. so post up links folks!

cant wait till he crashes and relises what a twat he is. after what my rets saw last week i dont ever want to be like that on a bike. Or car in that matter,

Mom and dad coming back from wales on das bike. just down road from home see a guy come flying over them hit the back of a car on his motor bike landed infront of them his helmet fell off in the air. Blood pouring out his head and mouth right infront of them was dead right away. Dad tried to help but it was like boling water in a chocolate tea pot. Idiot for speeding over a blind bridge.

Mom was crying saying there was a river of blood just going down the road. :( sad but he shouldt do it.

cant wait till he crashes and relises what a twat he is. after what my rets saw last week i dont ever want to be like that on a bike. Or car in that matter,

Mom and dad coming back from wales on das bike. just down road from home see a guy come flying over them hit the back of a car on his motor bike landed infront of them his helmet fell off in the air. Blood pouring out his head and mouth right infront of them was dead right away. Dad tried to help but it was like boling water in a chocolate tea pot. Idiot for speeding over a blind bridge.

Mom was crying saying there was a river of blood just going down the road. :( sad but he shouldt do it.

The man was clearly a dick, if he couldn't be bothered to do his helmet up properly. They don't just fall off.

whoever you are on about beau, the guy knew the risks and eventually paid the ultimate price, its far too easy to get carried away on a bike, ive done it, my mates have done it, everyone that owns a bike has done it but sometimes your luck comes to an end.

The man was clearly a dick

steady now :blink:

it was his decision, the same as, say, you went out for a drive without your seat belt on?

you dont know his strap was undone anyway, thats just jumping to conclusions.

I often take trips in a car without putting my seatbelt on and I sometimes ride my mountain bike without a helmet but I admit I'm a dick for doing things like that.

And I know I'm jumping to conclusions but it seems the most obvious and most likely conclusion to come to. Granted it may have slipped off in a freak accident (say he didn't know his strap wasn't that tight) but I find that not as likely as him just not doing it up.

Don't approve of such riding. It's ok if he just kills himself but he could kill or injure other people as well.

That's my point exactly. It's all well and good saying it's his life he knew the risks. BUT, what if that guy injured one of BEAU's parents? (God Forbid)

It's then no longer just his life but the life of others he's endangered