The Musicians Thread?

Jed

Whilst it is very nice, I was let down that it wasn't a real 1960 Les Paul.

I should assume they cost more than i can get for most of my organs too :(.

Unfortunately not a real 1960, it's a reissue. As an original 1957 Goldtop would leave me quite useless at trials. After all a sack of skin would be no use at trials! :D Arms, legs and most organs would be required to ride a bike! :lol:

Man With The Goldtop

That is FIT!!!

Man Trying To Get DFH To Work On Garageband

Unfortunately, in my experience it won't work with it. Along with most plug ins...

I will get some nice photos of my rigs up soon; but here's a short list:

Instruments.

Fender Strat

Fender Telicaster

Parker Nitefly

Gibson Lespaul

Takamine G Series Jumbo Acoustic

Takamine Medium Spanish Acoustic

Takamine Mini Spanish Acoustic

Altus Flute

Headless Honer "The Jack" Bass

Amps.

Line 6 Flextone II Amp (100watt) [Digital] [1999]

Hiwatt Custom 100 Amp (300watt) [Valve] [1965]

Marshall 3000watt Stack - unknown as labels have been ripped off during transport back from South of France

Studio Equipment.

Digi Design 002 Analogue to Digital Converter

Protools, Cubase, Logic and Fruity Loops Recording Software

Macki 32 Channel Mixing Desk (5 Bus Version)

2 x SM58

1 x U87

1 x Rode NT1

• 1 month later...

I used to play an instrument, it's called my mouth, haha.

This counts right? I was in a band called Novella a few years back now. I miss performing so bad but life is busy with work and stuff so haven't been able to do anything muscially for years. These were the happiest times of my life, music, perfomring, writing, girls, awesome. Here's some pics, just one's I've got on my work PC. A few are promo pics, some old gig pics and the last 4 are from when we played the Camden Underworld. Awesome day!! I'm the floppy haired one mostly seen wearin a DFAD t-shirt. Few years ago now so I don't look like this anymore, lol! Oh while people are talking about guitars, the white one our guitarist is using a few pics down was mine. Sold now, I miss it :(

11.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

Davey

I used to play an instrument, it's called my mouth, haha.

This counts right? I was in a band called Novella a few years back now. I miss performing so bad but life is busy with work and stuff so haven't been able to do anything muscially for years. These were the happiest times of my life, music, perfomring, writing, girls, awesome. Here's some pics, just one's I've got on my work PC. A few are promo pics, some old gig pics and the last 4 are from when we played the Camden Underworld. Awesome day!! I'm the floppy haired one mostly seen wearin a DFAD t-shirt. Few years ago now so I don't look like this anymore, lol! Oh while people are talking about guitars, the white one our guitarist is using a few pics down was mine. Sold now, I miss it :(

Davey

pretty certain that one of my old bands - violet high - played with you guys back in the day... this would have been about 3/4 years ago? Either way, good pics man.

pretty certain that one of my old bands - violet high - played with you guys back in the day... this would have been about 3/4 years ago? Either way, good pics man.

It's possible, might have been with their previous vocalist though, a guy called Ed, lanky and blonde and not entirely comfortable in his own skin, lol. I think I joined in 2004 though, so it's possible it was me!

Davey