The Musicians Thread?

Jed

hendrix: '72 thinline tele?

i play guitar and drums. my guitar is a '73-74 sigma l6-s, copy of a gibson. great player!

i play drums in a ska band called 'might be trifle'. may buy cymbals in a bit, now that i am not broke. 13" hats first off: K, K light or istanbul mehmets i think. maybe A mastersound?

This message contains a personal opinion only. It does not in any way express or imply any official opinion of the Saab Corporation nor of any of its subsidiaries. Saab does not accept responsibility of liability for the contents of this message.

(posting from work).

callum, i do.

This message contains a personal opinion only. It does not in any way express or imply any official opinion of the Saab Corporation nor of any of its subsidiaries. Saab does not accept responsibility of liability for the contents of this message.

:P

i work for the aerospace saab, not the car saab.

;)

of course it would take off. don't even need to ask my boss about that. :P

Also, some of the interiors of a plane i flew a few years ago were very similar to the interior of a Saab 900. Coincidence? I think not! No snakes on that plane before anyone asks, and yes, if i had seen the film before, i would have shouted it down the radio.

Dunno, can't remember. The teacher guy was really fat and the plane nearly fell over when he sat in the seat though. Felt like it anyway...

of course i would have used that classic line. i even have the poster on my wall. :lol:

anyhow, time to head home...

I've been playing guitar for a while now, got a nice black Fender Strat with a maple neck. It's very swish. Really need to get round to buying some better amps cause mine are shot. My style is a cross between having no idea what i'm doing and trying to be David Gilmour, a very unique mix if you ask me. :rolleyes: