Old Craig Lee Video

rider_01

yeah but thats too much mod riders do..

theres exeptions: keita,marko blau, wheeler, chai etc

it's hard to find a mod riders with a unique style and some original skills

craig has got a unique style because he was one of the first mod rider riding that way

look at the rise on those zoo bars

sigh, i miss them.

yep

craig has got a unique style because he was one of the first mod rider riding that way

yep

Yes most of the mod riders (street riders) are trying to have the same style as cls, damon etc but look silly because most of them have no balance/skill at all, all i see these days is sidehop-dropgap-sidehop there needs to be more originality and individuality like cls, danny mac etc it should be go smooth or go home, instead of go big and look silly. this is my opinion by the way, dont slate me for it.

Adam.

The only other thing 26 riders do is tap.

Adam.

MEH because we can :P

yep

yeah i didnt really mean it literally, riders that have been riding for a fair few years seem to have a better style etc but the newer riders just do 'static' moves like gapping and sidehops.

im glad you all liked it in some way, and i agree about the style thing, but i a 20" and my riding isnt just drops and sidehops i do a widee range of stuff i try not to stick to one thing or just a small number of tricks because you will have a the same style as everyone else and i also try not to follow any other riders that way you will develop your own style and individuality

sean

x