Mjcycles Blackpool Ride Pics.

Davetrials

Real nice pics, I especially like the 2nd + 4th ones of Matt. What front braked are your little crew running? as you all seem pretty awesome at the front wheel -> rail stuff?

Avid bb's. Caps ass looks big in these pics. I assure you, its not this big in real life, he's just not workin the pink tee yet. I'm not feelin it thts for sho. What a surprise, he's smiling in a photo. :lol:

you sweaty northern bints! stop using your magical MJC powers to do mahussive stuff, you make me feel like an inferior southern ponse :$ .......................oh hang on......I AM! :lol:

Mat & Cap - them taps are worthy of a full blown turbo wank (Y)

Although the ones that i saw were all awesome pictures, because they were links and not just opened on the page, i couldn't be bothered to open them all. Sorry.

The ones i saw were really good, though. Your camera skills are improving loads, Dave! (Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

• 2 years later...
Major bump. I like it!!

I do see one problem though....WTF is cap wearing. Its almost as bad as OT PI's lycra outfit.

i hope someone slapped him and called the fashion police

Its an old skool MJ's Tee, he wanted pink !?

i found it by googling the name, ha, oh yea :)