How High Can You Sidehop?

bionicman

you have normal pallets wich are about 3 ish inch high, then blue wich are stronger and about 4 inch high, and red wich are 4 inch high is, but have a large top :P

So if blue pallets are 4 inches high your trying to say that i can sidehop 11 blue pallets. Blue pallets are Not 4 inches high.

that slike 58 inchs doiubt you have. i don't even think tunicliffe has done 9 BLUE pallets he's done 8 blue and one normal pallet..............

My point is anyone in this thread can say any number they like. Without a picture or video... the posts are useless.

In reality though i can sidehop 43" over a high jump pole. Never sidehop onto objects though so i couldn't say.

Edited by Krisboats

I have learnt to sidehop about a week and a half ago and i can sidehop 35", im pretty pleased with this and was wondering what any of your highest sidehops are?

Cheers reece (Y)

Guess that means youll be hopping 70ins within the next 2weeks time :lol: . still 35ins is still pretty good going for someone just learning it. (Y)

1 blue pallet = 6.5" (usually).

My best sidehop was 32", but took lots of effort and tries.

Consistent and easy sidehop for me is about 28".

I need to sort my technique though as I land front wheel first when I go to my left (the way that offers less pedal clearance and the way I go highest), and therefore I cannot do tape this high.

I can only go over things or land two wheels if I go my correct way (to the right), but I can't get much height from it.

Damon has done 58".

Tunni's done bout 57".

But 9 Blue pallets is perfectly do-able. Back in the day Cls was doing it on't warm up.

Danny.

Lol... perfectly doable? can you show me this 48" sidehop u did because i dont quite belive it, i dont belive half of these replys.

highest ive got is 7 pallets abit under 44 inch or something.

going to see how high i can get on my new bike.

Matx