Radfest Bike Festival 2012

JackMeek

post-19892-0-62251300-1330603166_thumb.j

With Radfest 2012 just gone and now looking forward too 2013, we would like to here your ideas for next years festival that you felt had been left out or could be better and bigger. You the riders are very important so it would be great to here from you.

RadFest Page. http://www.facebook....estBikeFestival

Any questions and we will try to get back to you promptly.

www.radicalbikes.co.uk

Edited by JackMeek

I don't get my student loan for a good 1 and a half months. Do you think tickets will still be on sale then?

It will all depend on how popular it is. We want to make sure that everyone that really wants to come will be able to.

SHOTGUN - can I be like a marshal and get in for free or anything, cos I don't have a bike - just coming for the crack really lol its too close to my house.

Send an email to info@radicalbikes for further info about marshall positions Simps.

Edited by JackMeek

Sweeeet website...

Pretty depressing e-mail today, saying I may have to fly out to New York a week early which would mean I'll miss Radfest, fingers crossed I can still make it.

Confirmation in a month or so Jack...will let you know!

Steve-o x

Sweeeet website...

Pretty depressing e-mail today, saying I may have to fly out to New York a week early which would mean I'll miss Radfest, fingers crossed I can still make it.

Confirmation in a month or so Jack...will let you know!

Steve-o x

Not a problem dude. We will stay in touch leading up to the event.

Are there t-shirts for good lines n stuff this year jack? Got my eye on one ;)

Also is it the same set up as last year or do rocks/tyres etc etc get re-arranged sometimes? and new ones added?

Keep an Eye on the Radical Bikes web site, there will be lots of changes and new things in the run-up to Radfest 2012

Mick

• Like 1

Going for to this. Planning on getting a bike rack so should have space for 3 other bikes plus people and gear if your willing to help pay for the fuel. Going to be coming from the highlands so pretty much be passing anywhere to get down there.

Muhahah we will meet again. Are you coming for the whole weekend?

Edited by dann2707