road bike party Part 2

ogre

I reckon there was probably a foam/airbag landing, doesn't look like he flipped quite far enough. Bit like Sean Watson's one at the end of his GETcreative 2 vid.

Still, sod that on any bike, let alone THAT one.

My thoughts exactly, bloody mental thing to do regardless of airbags. AND on a road bike.

I'm sure in the interview in Privateer he said they got shots of him practicing various moves but never got to film them properly so when the video was put together they used what they had. Could be wrong though, need to see if I can get hold of that copy of the mag!

Martyn actually had this all in mind before his accident...Not having Danny and Chris in the RBP2 video but to put together a video with them all messing around having fun on bikes with some rad riding thrown in.

He also wanted some funny fake adverts in the video promoting amusing sounding brands. Like "Waffle grips, which you can eat"... Basically he wanted to make a follow up to Bi-King.

• 2 weeks later...

Can somebody PLEASE tell me where Martin Hawyes is in this video. Also, they've spelt his name wrong in the credits.

I think it's a shame that this video couldn't be as popular with them riding trials bikes. But there's added comedy and intrigue due to the complete inappropriateness of the bikes they're riding which is priceless. Speaking of priceless, the look on Danny's face when he first scales that picnic table is amazing. Is he putting on that 'uncomfortable' face or was it genuinely one of his first wobbly clips?

Happy New Year everybody, especially Nick Wood who is basically my hero.

Stephen Morris.

Can somebody PLEASE tell me where Martin Hawyes is in this video. Also, they've spelt his name wrong in the credits.

I think it's a shame that this video couldn't be as popular with them riding trials bikes. But there's added comedy and intrigue due to the complete inappropriateness of the bikes they're riding which is priceless. Speaking of priceless, the look on Danny's face when he first scales that picnic table is amazing. Is he putting on that 'uncomfortable' face or was it genuinely one of his first wobbly clips?

Happy New Year everybody, especially Nick Wood who is basically my hero.

Stephen Morris.

I am pretty sure he is at the start on the turbo trainer. Thinking it might a deliberate misspelling in reference to the old The Marti(y)ns mbuk days