Crayolad Xtp

Bendee

hermance's mental colour scheme aint got shit on this monster.

basically was round si sagars found a pack of wax crayons and me and pat coloured my bike in. i dont care if it looks shit really really dont it rides better than anymod ive set eyes on an to me thats all that matters.

needs a few upgrades but meh i aint botherd.

piccy 1

piccy 2

piccy 3

piccy 4

Ha ha nice one ben. I was wondering what it looked like when you told me you'd done it. Looks ermmm.... very nice. :$ Now you're bike looks as fun as it rides!

I'll just pretend i don't know you when you're on that :P

I love the way so many people are like "oh my god, you're an idiot why do that?" People are too f**king serious.

i had a kid rub "grind wax" on my bmx tt. that was the start of last summer. its still there. :( good luck removing that shit :P

EDIT: more to the point!!! he has a f**king hot tub!!!!! PARTY AT HIS!!!!!!!!!! :P

Edited by mat hudson

Should of put it on instead of your grind, then see how good your bike is.

Looks.... Really bad lol.

Mat

i dont get what you mean buy that :S

Good idea, host them on a shitty server when you could have added them as an attachment (Y) way to go!

Just to clarify - I can't see your pics, 'page cannot be found'

ah well it works for everyone but you so im doubting its a shit host, i couldnt upload to tf so i had to go elsewhere, and i dunno how to put the pics in the post.

yup

Why bother?

we was bored and i couldnt give a shit how it looks aslong as i can ride it, i have my hifi to look pretty on.

Ha ha nice one ben. I was wondering what it looked like when you told me you'd done it. Looks ermmm.... very nice. :$ Now you're bike looks as fun as it rides!

I'll just pretend i don't know you when you're on that :P

I love the way so many people are like "oh my god, you're an idiot why do that?" People are too f**king serious.

i know mate its not like im riding it at the words or sumin people who i ride with know me and should no i couldnt give a toss it was a joke and blatently wasnt done to make it look better.

there you go a "waterproof" bike, in genious. i bet no one else has done owt like that. you could patent it

"Waterproof bike frame painting"

i coul imagine "wax crayons" to be light weight aswell :P

its different, and its nice to be different sometimes. you will be noticed dude (Y):)

Waynio..........................