Nitro Mors (frame Stripper)

onzatprodude

recently i've been interested in stripping my frame and i looked up a topic i saw ages ago and it advises to use nitro mors and i've tried to find out where to get it from but i haven't seceded ...so do you know where i could get it from? or do you know of any subtitute?

cheers

edit: also is it hard to do for an unexperienced person?

Edited by onzatprodude

watch your fingers though !

stings lol

good job you told me that i would have just went a head and done it :$

I wore protective glove, like the one the doctor uses! My dad got me about 200 pair for nothing!

are they just them cheap plastic ones from the petrol station?

:$ i've tried typing in nitro mors and paint stripper in b & q homebase and halfords nothing came up i also searched that wilkinsons and i couldnt see anything ... i would be very grateful for a link please :)

Easiest way is TESCO sell it in the larger botles for 4 pounds ... i think or thats what it cost me :ermm: but when i was buying it i did get ID'd :S which is weird (sudden images of people trying to get high off nitro mors :P)

yeah tesco all the way !!!!

joshywa

Edited by joshywa

I'll get you it from Halford's if they wont sell you it, i got it ages ago from there from my motorbike, like 3 years ago by myself, i'm sure i got some not so long ago too. Remind me, also Yorkshire trading co. sells it in milburngate i'm sure.

when i was buying it i did get ID'd :S which is weird (sudden images of people trying to get high off nitro mors :P)

I would have guessed that is because you can most probably reverse it to pure nitro. Then if you walk down the pharmacy isle of Tesco you can buy Glycerin alcohol for dry skin. Take those, boil some car battery acid then mix properly and you have Nitroglycerin. I wouldn't be surprised if you get asked for ID when trying to buy Ammonium Nitrate-based fertiliser now-a-days.

I would have guessed that is because you can most probably reverse it to pure nitro. Then if you walk down the pharmacy isle of Tesco you can buy Glycerin alcohol for dry skin. Take those, boil some car battery acid then mix properly and you have Nitroglycerin. I wouldn't be surprised if you get asked for ID when trying to buy Ammonium Nitrate-based fertiliser now-a-days.

How the hell do you know this,any way back to the topic i got servered for nitromoros and spraypaint when i was 12 its realy good stuff until u get it in your eye.

i just use an old tin of stuff that my dad has stored in a big tin, used it with gloves on and it disolved all the gloves off and left me with a kind of really bad sunburn for a week, take care, the hardest thing to strip i've found so far is orange zero forks, the paint's invincible lol

Mark.

Wilkinsons £3.99! that shop rocks! :$ I wore protective glove, like the one the doctor uses! My dad got me about 200 pair for nothing!

Ha 1 ltr industrial sized bottle for £2.09, and the gormless girl thought i was 16.

well i have the stuff but i really need help with using it, last time i tried it went tits up and it didnt work.

i only have a few small areas to do but coiuld you please give some tips/ a good guide to how to use it properly as the instructions on the back are crap.

sam

Ha 1 ltr industrial sized bottle for £2.09, and the gormless girl thought i was 16.

well i have the stuff but i really need help with using it, last time i tried it went tits up and it didnt work.

i only have a few small areas to do but coiuld you please give some tips/ a good guide to how to use it properly as the instructions on the back are crap.

sam

As snappel said, brush it on (no need to use it sparingly if you have a litre of it), leave it for as long as possible really, 30 mins should easily do it, work it into the bubbled paint with the brush every now and then, use a wire brush to get any stubborn bits off. Cant go wrong really, except for getting it on your skin/in your eyes.

Is there a limit you can leave it on for as apparently i have 2pac paint which has plastic in it, the nitromors does wotk but very very slowly. it seams to have taken a bit off over about an hour.

i was thinkig of leaving it overnight, as in last thing at night till quite early tomorrow morning, would it be ok to leave it on this long.

sam