Show Me Your Signed Stuff

Class Clown

The only thing ive got is my old full face helmet sign by the one, the only....

TONY ROBINSON :D

Me and a mate saw him at Luton airport nearly 4 years ago, on our way to Morzine.

Bearing in mind it has had a month of abuse and mud and rain, this is all thats let, but rest assured this is a genuine autograph by the affore mentioned LEGEND!

062407191701gl2.jpg

B)

A Royal t-shirt signed by Steve Peat, various bits and bobs signed by the Martins, a reciept signed by Ian Cooper, a Pashley T shirt signed by the Tongues...most of which were from bikeshows of various sorts.

Also have an Audi flag signed by their Touring car team from 2002 or so. And a baseball used in one of the Japanese world tournaments from '99. Oh and a Wolves football team ball signed by the team from '99 i think.

And a cook book signed by Gordon Ramsey. :gay:

Oh, and Vicky Butler-Henderson's signature on a picture of a Toyota Corolla rally car.

Edited by N.Wood

Erm, a robot wars poster signed by steve merril (one of the big guys in robot wars).

Numerous celeb autographs from Soccer Six (ages ago, same with robot wars)

My school shirt, signed by all of my year :P

Signed post card sized picture of Julius Francis and Wayne Llewelyn (both boxers) and they taught me boxing for near enough a year.

My orange da bomb forks, signed by me, with loads of scribble.

Probably more, can't remeber them though.

Signed booklet from 05 world round at addingham by benito ros and vince hermance.

Also got a couple of pics with benito.

The two martins, from 05 bikeshow

Paul Robinson, England goalkeeper, when he played for York/on loan with Leeds (ages ago)

Thierry Henry and Ash coles signatures (part of an xmas card a while back when I was a member)

Enter shikari's band signed my ticket.

Various others but there not that well known.

Steve

i have 2 signed post cards from ian drumand when he done a bike show in 2004 i think (that got me into trials)

also i have a book signed by kate kray (she was married with one of the kray twins)

brother has a football signed by george best think thats pretty cool

and a photo by some nottingham forrest player

i'm a bit old for the whole signing thing, and the hero thing, but i did do a fufanu at a bmx demo next to martyn last summer at a surfing event. He was watching and we were having a chat afterwards and he was saying that when i first tried it, he didn't think it was gonna be doable and i did etc, he was all bigging it up.

I couldn't help but feel amazing about then, when he was the reason i ever learnt to bunnyhop!