1 Terabyte Of Hdd Space For £20

Haz

There's an invoice, but it would seem (or at least, I got the impression) that unless they send you an order confirmation, they are still well within their rights to cancel it

I'll let my dad look at it properly while he's at work tomorrow. If anyone can blag a next to free hard drive its him. I'm sure the banks had get out clauses with the outrageous charges they give on letters etc until someone decided to claim it anyway. Whats the harm in trying really.

If he gets a good result i'll put any letters he sent on here for you guys as templates.

Edited by Krisboats

Good man :)

Oh, just noticed the 'special points'!

What's a guy gotta do to earn some of that lovin'?! :P

Do something for me thats superhelpful with no personal gain whatsoever. In benny's and teezers cases they helped me out with zoo stickers and sizes when i needed it, with seemingly no consideration for obtaining anything in return. Do a good deed and i'll recognize it.

Guess i should make some kind of prize really......

Okay, open to all members of the forum. Perform a selfless act thats both helpful and earnest and you gain 10 special points. The member with the most points by (August/september?) wins a decent prize.

EDIT: Off to bed now, early start and the alcohols worn off so i can get to sleep without spinning room/thoughts syndrome :D)

Edited by Krisboats

Do something for me thats superhelpful with no personal gain whatsoever. In benny's and teezers cases they helped me out with zoo stickers and sizes when i needed it, with seemingly no consideration for obtaining anything in return. Do a good deed and i'll recognize it.

Guess i should make some kind of prize really......

Okay, open to all members of the forum. Perform a selfless act thats both helpful and earnest and you gain 10 special points. The member with the most points by (August/september?) wins a decent prize.

EDIT: Off to bed now, early start and the alcohols worn off so i can get to sleep without spinning room/thoughts syndrome :D)

I made a photo competition for the well being of others does that count?

Contrary to popular belief, the Trade Descriptions Act does NOT force vendors to sell products when there is a genuine pricing error. Nine times out of ten, you'll be refunded and sent an email apology. As someone's said above, they've covered themselves in the terms and conditions. BUT... it's always worth a try. Unfortunately the error has now been corrected.

no email as yet. il go log in again and see whats up with the order.orders still there, estimated shipping date yesturday, and estimated delivery date today!nothing else though. just confirm its been sent or anything.

No money from the accounts, no emails, the order seems to be just forgotten about in true apple style. Ignore the problem and hope it goes away.

Well my dads giving them 2 more days to send an email out then all hell is going to break loose as they havn't stuck to their liability clause.

No money from the accounts, no emails, the order seems to be just forgotten about in true apple style. Ignore the problem and hope it goes away.

Well my dads giving them 2 more days to send an email out then all hell is going to break loose as they havn't stuck to their liability clause.

On my account there is a payment of around £5 about to go out, I think this usually happens with these transactions where, on my online statement I have a balance, and an avaliable balance, the available balance being about £25 less than the other. Usualy it tales a day or two for the two to match again, but I havn't heard anything from them by e-mail or phone, kris if your dad goes ahead with that let us know how he get's on and how he resolves it, Im starting to think I shouldn't have bothered with this now :(

My order has been cancelled.

The contents of my basket have changed to a pair of Dymo Larble writers...

Very cunning, and dissapointing, as apparently those who found this early did get their drives, and Apple were only alerted when people started buying 20+ drives.

My order has been cancelled.

The contents of my basket have changed to a pair of Dymo Larble writers...

Very cunning, and dissapointing, as apparently those who found this early did get their drives, and Apple were only alerted when people started buying 20+ drives.

Sames happened to me.

No confirmation e-mail, no notification of whats happened.

I'm sure my dads gonna have something to say about it. I take it apple sent out confirmation emails to the first load of buyers giving them a contractual offer?

Hmm, not performing actions they'd stated they will do in their own liability regulations and changing the order to something else and cancelling it is quite a bit for him to go on. Good job i print screened all the stuff.