Czar 20" Disc

AdamR28

yeah in theory it could be a good idea but they would only be able to buy from places where they can actually meet the seller and buy the frame otherwise there could be problems, also im guessing it would ake up a lot of time.

they should totally get a webcam though :P i bet they sit on tf all day and drinking endless amounts of tea and coffee.

yeah in theory it could be a good idea but they would only be able to buy from places where they can actually meet the seller and buy the frame otherwise there could be problems, also im guessing it would ake up a lot of time.

they should totally get a webcam though :P i bet they sit on tf all day and drinking endless amounts of tea and coffee.

[/quote/

Yeh i am on work experience and dont have a lot to do atm so came up with an idea. Yeh webcam ***, but all they do is probably ride there bikes and have slaves on the phones and building bikes working for £1.01 an hour. :)

Probably not though.

i bet they sit on tf all day and drinking endless amounts of tea and coffee.

:P

I think that each morning they choose one guy who will answer phones, emails, take orders, do the packing, go to the post office, replenish stocks, order new parts and update the website while the rest of the team sit on a sofa and get drunk. It seems that they always pick Dave :lol:

I've had the honour of being there for little while and its HARD graft. They don't F about. Everyone mucks in alot and its only gonna get busier. The idea of Tarty buying 2nd hand frames and "fixing" them up is just too time consuming imo. I never saw anyone of those chaps take dinners. If my msn is right, they work 12hrs + very regularly.

Top guys......Dave your bike needs some geordie sexy time!

craig

That looks lush, Dave! However, i'm very sad to announce that i prefer Oakley's :( . Don't hit me, please!! :P

However, it is very individual which is always a good thing! Those mega, mega bright rims will make you stand out a mile :lol: ...

What stem is that, by the way?

Cheers,

Joe.

QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 14 2007, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That looks lush, Dave! However, i'm very sad to announce that i prefer Oakley's :( . Don't hit me, please!! :P

However, it is very individual which is always a good thing! Those mega, mega bright rims will make you stand out a mile :lol: ...

What stem is that, by the way?

Cheers,

Joe.

Its one of these I think LINK, looks the same (Y)

I knew those green rims would suit it! It rides VERY nicley! I did a "test" on daves czar and adams 221 ti....I think daves bike was the winner, but thats probably because it had a higher front end. (the test was a 360 front pivot btw)

Daev needs to flog his bikes, they are taking up too much room!

PS, I dont think any of us drink tea and coffee, the kettle is pretty lonley.

PPS we dont even have time for tea and coffee!!!

PPPS I want a web cam too!

the seat tube is almost non existent!!!! i would be tempted to mask of all of the frame except for the czar graphics, strip the czar logo, and polish it up to make like a chrome logo if i had that frame, pretty risky i guess though. but it'd look hot..

Daev needs to flog his bikes, they are taking up too much room!

PS, I dont think any of us drink tea and coffee, the kettle is pretty lonley.

PPS we dont even have time for tea and coffee!!!

PPPS I want a web cam too!

ali wants to sell his body on the internet,

i would ali, but only if u shave, u kinky bugger

• 1 year later...