New Pashley Frame?!

guymike

hi people,

at the moment iv had my damn pashley 26mhz for 6yrs i really wanna build up a new pashley, i love the look of the newish frame (26ghz) but just cant find anywhere to get it!

iv tried ebay, shops everywhere i cant think of, but no where seems to have them, there might be some1 on this fourm who has one for sale but obviously i have to put up with this "new member" cr*p so i cant post there ;/!

so have any of u got ideas where to pick one up from new or used?!?!

I think they only came in that one burgundy? colour.

na you can get flame red or black iv phoned half of the "dealers" on the website nothing...

theres a post here from a few months back - http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....&hl=pashley

wondered if anyone could msg that guy and ask if he still has the frame for sale. As im a "new memeber" and cant :(

• 1 month later...
hi people,

at the moment iv had my damn pashley 26mhz for 6yrs i really wanna build up a new pashley, i love the look of the newish frame (26ghz) but just cant find anywhere to get it!

iv tried ebay, shops everywhere i cant think of, but no where seems to have them, there might be some1 on this fourm who has one for sale but obviously i have to put up with this "new member" cr*p so i cant post there ;/!

so have any of u got ideas where to pick one up from new or used?!?!

hi my brother had one about 1 year ago he called pashley and because pashley bikes are hand bult for a littel extra they bult him one in eney colour he wonted

na you can get flame red or black iv phoned half of the "dealers" on the website nothing...

theres a post here from a few months back - http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....&hl=pashley

wondered if anyone could msg that guy and ask if he still has the frame for sale. As im a "new memeber" and cant :(

I've PM'd him for you. I hope I'm not breaking any rules, and if I am I apologise, but I think a guy who needs help should be helped.

J

Give http://www.ukcyclestore.com a ring. Firstly I have seen them hanging up in the shop (This was a good few months ago though) and the guy who was selling that one on here also works there. I'd as him for you but I haven't seen him around for ages. They defiantly have had them in the past and I'd Imagen they could order you one in.