Decent Aftershave?

Caleb

Cerruti 1881

Smells amazingly nice and is cheap. £20 for a mahoosive bottle

JK

Cerruti Si also is nice, doesn't give off a overpowering scent. Although it's good value for money the sprayers on the bottles (at least on the Cerruti Si) are crap, they don't spray just shoot after shave on you like a water gun.

Yardley - Equity is also verryyy nice, always get loads of nice compliments off that one.

Best value for money though I think are the Lynx africa ones, because unlike the body spray it's not blatently obvious it's africa cause a lot of people can tell when you're wearing the africa spray.

Just like to know, when you lads are buyin a new smell, what do you go for, Looks of the Bottle? Name? other people have said its nice? or what ever is cheap?

I go for Looks of the Bottle, if its shite Name!

The smell...?

sex panther does it for me :)

Brian Fantana: It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.

Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.

Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.

Brian Fantana: Yep.

Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.

Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.

Brian Fantana: Well... Let's go see if we can make this little kitty purr.

you know it boon

ck in2u and ck be smells nice aparently (i had to ask a random lady in the store standing next to me what i should buy because i had a cold and had no sence of smell) .

steve

the new CK is awful, me and towler pretty much puked in the duty free, then ran away laughing cos of the mingin smell