Prawny Baby Vid....

Bigman

woot. cheers biggy! didnt end up getting too much great stuff on film, but some of it was OK :) thanks for filming and editing, and showing the good people of trials forum that i do still ride my bike every once in a blue moon!

think ive ridden it 4 times this month infact!!!! woot.

need to loose some weight, and stop drinking :P and go to bed earlier so im not dead after work. ill buy a camera, and get to work on a proper vid!

thanks ads. top man :)

Prawnuss the Engineer.

yea man, NEED to get out.....

still yet to be with ANYONE else when ive made a sidehop to rail yet, let alone get it on camera! so that needs filming for a viddy at some point. got so many decent lines unfilmed in portsmouth still, sunday was a good laugh, a fw more like that and ill try and make another vid :)

SO nearly went for this drop gap too.... on the edge, it looks REALLY do-able, i just dont trust my king enough to go for something that big these days :( ended up about to gap, then woke up to reality and dropped off it, hence the VERY dodgy position in the pic :P

post-168-1185303258_thumb.jpg

Im sure someone told me prawn was a bit of a porker :S Anyway that was MINT AS. Really sweet the music was awesome too (Artist/title please? :D ) Yeah nicely controlled stuff too. Even the sidehops which looked like you weren't going to keep you managed to fight them well haha :D

Got halfway through and realised I need to download it! Good video Adam, see you in brum hopefully!

Im sure someone told me prawn was a bit of a porker :S

Even the sidehops which looked like you weren't going to keep you managed to fight them well haha :D

i am a porker! 16st plus currently.....

which sidehops did you think looked dodgy? the ones to backwheel on the bin? didnt look as dodgy on film as it felt :P

i am a porker! 16st plus currently.....

which sidehops did you think looked dodgy? the ones to backwheel on the bin? didnt look as dodgy on film as it felt :P

yeah the ones on the bin, not dodgy or sketchy but when the front end was kinda low, usually ill just drop or bail but you managed to keep it :)

I got the song now though :D and prawn you look sexual ;)

And I am sorry too ask but do you run vee brakes.

damn right you should be sorry boyo!

echo CNC rear, with cnc backings and some random blue rubbery stuff bigman gave me. and 07 hope mono trial front. all the way, loving them currently, best pair of brakes ive ever had. that said, due to dead rimmage, and usually half a pad on the sidewall (sidewalls are almost GONE) it does slip a fair bit!

thanku partz, youve made my day ;)

was shit, didnt really enjoy at all. there was some flow but nothing worth filming imo

music was gay though

riding and editing aside, i LOVE the song. and bigmans editing made the vid flow really well.

as for nothing worth filming, how about a £10 bet that there are at least 3 lines in that vid that you WONT be able to make next time you come to portsmouth? up for that ashley?

i never said the riding was really good, it was just a good fun chilled ride.

Can always tell when someone's been riding for a long time... lots of control and a good style - sweet vid Nick :)

thanks ad! really appretiate the comments guys (all but kennard)

nice to know my small but controlled moves dont look completely hopeless!

well its nice to see your still riding nick, cant beleive its now almost 3-4 months since i left pompey :( getting withdrawel symptoms! nice rind gtho nick, some lines ive never seen you try before. nice to hear the trade mark luke giggle in the background when you were comin up short :P

promise i'llbe back as soon as matey :D