Mahermans's New Steed

Joe Papasnap Maher

Joe... if you spray it some rad colour... then it will be THE SHIT.... untill then.... its just another plain Echo :P hahaha

no looks mint mate! might have to have a good olde ride of it soon :P long time no see peace out xXx

Nice one Joesus, blates catting staples though!

Your last bike was a zenith?! Didn't realise that, it rode nice though. But, every bike rides nice compared to mine :angry: mine just rides.

LOL, is the front lever being held in by a cable tie?

Last bike, was a zenith, Yep.

Lever isnt being held in by the cable tie no lol. Anyone who has xt will know it has some little clip that should go in the the lever..(i think) but i dont have the clip, so just a ziptie in there:P

Oh my... its making me want one even more now :( cant wait till my birthday.. lol

Nicest stock EVER i reckon.

Hows it ride compared to other frames?

Matx

Well, ive had a fair few frames lol

Zenith.

Ashton

Czar

Xtp Mod

Xtp Stock

Echo Team Mod

Zebdi

Mission Reefer...lol

And this certainly rides like none of the others.

Ive only had a little ride on it today..hit a few of the local spots..But eveything seems much easier to do :) Even if it is abit of a barg, and takes abit of effort to lift the front :P

Sex on wheels.

If they are the old ZOO! Bars, I might just have to get some.

They are. There the ones with abit more rise :)

L

And this certainly rides like none of the others.

Ive only had a little ride on it today..hit a few of the local spots..But eveything seems much easier to do :) Even if it is abit of a barg, and takes abit of effort to lift the front :P

They are. There the ones with abit more rise :)

dont forget the backache lol!

well riding my zenith then getting on that was like riding a barge, but after riding it today it has differently grown on me. :)

Edited by Reecerazor

nice bike joe, had a ride today and i can actualy ride it, which is strange for me as im like 3ft, its good to see you riding it as well as your zenith and maybe better. but change the colour it just looks ordinary and ordinary... well... JUST ISNT YOU :P