The Heroes Thread

King C

• 2 weeks later...
Shame S2 was a bit short... i am glad that Gabriel's got his powers back. Anyone else reckon Kensei (oh sorry, Monroe) will make a nice comeback in S3?

Speaking of which... any idea when S3 will begin? I'd hate to have to wait months and months... again.

With the writers strike, it's anyone's guess really.

• 3 months later...

Thought I'd bump this seeing as it starts again on BBC2 on thursday...I'm guessing most people have seen the first half of S2 though? anyone know when the second half'll be back? apparently the strikes ended...

Edited by Joe_Elding

Thought I'd bump this seeing as it starts again on BBC2 on thursday...I'm guessing most people have seen the first half of S2 though? anyone know when the second half'll be back? apparently the strikes ended...

The 2nd hald of season 2 will be back on America at the end of this month, about the 24th I think I read.. I'll check and let you know for sure later. I always download them off bitorrent the day after they showed in America. What a brilliant programme! I was hooked! The first half of season 2 ended a ages ago now.. I've been so impatient waiting for it to carry on lol.

I still prefer Lost though.. Thats the best series ever written in the history of TV!

• 2 weeks later...
The 2nd hald of season 2 will be back on America at the end of this month, about the 24th I think I read.. I'll check and let you know for sure later. I always download them off bitorrent the day after they showed in America. What a brilliant programme! I was hooked! The first half of season 2 ended a ages ago now.. I've been so impatient waiting for it to carry on lol.

I still prefer Lost though.. Thats the best series ever written in the history of TV!

Wrong.

Season two began in the United States and Canada on September 24, 2007 and featured only 11 out of the planned 24 episodes, due to the WGA writers' strike. The show aired on Mondays at 9:00pm[26] and consisted of the second volume in the series, titled "Generations", taking place during March 2007.[27] Season two ended with its finale on December 3, 2007.[28] The second season is due to premiere in the UK on BBC2 on 24 April 2008 at 9:00PM.[29]

Season Three

Season three will begin with the third volume, "Villains", on September 15, 2008 with a three-hour premiere. The first-hour will be a clip show of the past two seasons, with the final two-hours being the Heroes season premiere.[13] "Villains" was originally supposed to be part of the second season, however the writer's strike caused the volume to be carried over to season three.

• 4 months later...