Unprovoked Attack.

Dan6061

Right,

Myself and some mates were all down at the pub, having a few drinks and a laugh etc.

We all left the pub at closing time, still having a laugh outside, talking and whatnot.

We started to cross the road, and we're all saying goodbye (in the road) as we live in seperate directions. We see/hear a car coming speeding round, so we all get onto the path quickly.

Still shouting goodbye etc, and going our seperate ways.

The car suddenly stopped, and these 3 jump out and were like "what the f**k you saying?" etc being all aggressive.

Then they started pushing at Chris 1 and he was saying "what? I haven't done anything!?"

Then Carl and Chris 2 run over to help out and to see what's going on, and Chris 2 gets punched in the face, eye, and nose, and punched through a bush and small fence.

Dan runs over to stop them, and they start punching him and pulling him into the road, still hitting him.

All three of them were punching Chris and Dan, I know all 3 of them. We played pool with them all at the same pub a while back!

Chris tried to explain that we didn't do anything, and who we were etc, but they didn't listen.

Two of them get back in the car, and One of them is still hitting and shouting at Dan, dragging him in the road and punching him in the face. Dan was like "I'm just trying to help my mates out i'm sorry!"

We rang the police, and soon enough (5mins) they came, and we all told them exactly what happened.

I saw the whole thing. The car stopping, all three of them getting out, I know who they are, where they live etc. All told to the police.

I didn't know what to do when it was all happening, just stood and witnessed it all in shock I guess.

The police have enough evidence to arrest them, names, addresses, descriptions of them and the car they were in.

Hopefully they'll get what they deserve!

They took all our details and statements, they're now looking for them to arrest and question them.

One of the officers said that they wont ask them what happened, because they have more than enough witnesses of that already, they're going to ask them why they did it, becuase neither us or them can understand why.

Spoilt a good night out!

Felt a topic would be better than the Angry thread, seeing as there's more room for discussion and whatnot.

That sucks, Maybe they were on drugs or something? Once a random guy approached us in the street and he was really friendly, then later he walked upto my mate and punched him, then this guy was walking past and he walked upto him saying "Hey, You're my uncle from Glasglow!! Wanna have a drink?", It wasnt his uncle, it was some dude who lives up the road from me haha but yeah he was obviously on something.

Thats awful. If people try to take the piss about you just standing there don't listen. When it happens it happens and you can't do anything, by the time your brain catches up theres usually no immediate threat so you can't physically have done anything to stop it.

Sounds bad though, hope you guys aren't hurt too bad.

Thats awful. If people try to take the piss about you just standing there don't listen. When it happens it happens and you can't do anything, by the time your brain catches up theres usually no immediate threat so you can't physically have done anything to stop it.

Sounds bad though, hope you guys aren't hurt too bad.

Have you been in the same situation and not helped? the way I read it your speaking from experiance?

I appreciate that what your saying technically may be true but in the real world I think it's a case of grabbing your balls and helping out someone, regardless of wether it's a friend or not. If you can't do that, as in sort yourself out enough to do something then IMO you do deserve to have the piss taken. Every situation is differant, but i've been on the recieving end of a punch, and for a 'friend' not to help, is a very strange and unpleasant experiance.

I just ask because I have never felt like that, if I see someone getting hurt I feel compelled to help them, I wouldn't put myself in immediate danger but I couldn't just stand there.

Have you been in the same situation and not helped? the way I read it your speaking from experiance?

I appreciate that what your saying technically may be true but in the real world I think it's a case of grabbing your balls and helping out someone, regardless of wether it's a friend or not. If you can't do that, as in sort yourself out enough to do something then IMO you do deserve to have the piss taken. Every situation is differant, but i've been on the recieving end of a punch, and for a 'friend' not to help, is a very strange and unpleasant experiance.

I just ask because I have never felt like that, if I see someone getting hurt I feel compelled to help them, I wouldn't put myself in immediate danger but I couldn't just stand there.

I have yeah. The first time a "friend" of mine (turns out he wasn't at all) got into a fight at school, I remember seeing it start off and watched a few punches get swung and sort of just stood there about 10 feet away. Its weird to describe, sort of like i wasn't actually there.... it was closer to watching a fight on the tv, where you'd normal not run over to it but continue to sit there observing.

Its about the only time thats ever happened though, except from when i did it briefly during my own fight... but then its not quite the same scenario so its not so bad as leaving a friend to sort it out themselves. Since then i've always been quite a quick thinker in situations like that, ask anyone who was at the brum ride when my bike got robbed, was out the shop and up the road faster than a speeding bullet :lol:

But yeah, it happened the once, i felt utterly s*** for not even moving to help my friend out should it turn from 1v1 to 1v5-6 and its never happened since. I understand why people would take the piss but if you've never experienced it you won't know, its just completely surreal, no "free-thinking" seems to actually take place... just mindless observing.

Sounds like your classic 'You staring at me?' fight, where a bunch of total losers just go looking for a fight for no reason other than it's the only way they can feel good about themselves.

You guys were unlucky, hope those f'ckers get what they deserve...

Edited by snappel

I was out late the other night picking my sister up from town - just sat in my car, parked waiting. Anyway, this guy comes up to me and does the usual 'what R u lookin at' shit, so I drive off. I look behind in the mirror to see him trip up the kerb, and drop his kebab. lol indeed.

Welcome to England. Some people are tossers.

Unlucky. I hate it when this sort of thing happens, just spoils everything totally.

Not long ago i got attacked, well me and my two mates. The guy that set about us was quite plainly on drugs and had drank alcohol excessively before hand. Just started laying into us for no reason. Lucky enough none of us were hurt too bad, although one of my mates had a nice pander eye the next day.

Good that you've gone to the police though, the people that attacked you will get what they deserve hopefully.

Hope it doesn't happen again.

A similar thing happened to me, but they were a group of asians it started of where they pulled up called us over, they seemed ok then in 2 seconds they were lacing into my friend, my automatic reaction was to stranggle him, so i jumped round his neck and grabbed tight and didnt let go, i was soo scared im only small too, eventually i let go and got a smack to the face from his mate, they got into there car tried spitting at us and drove away, we called the police straight away, but nothing has been done, apparently the car was stolen.

Adam (N)

I don't want to sound... rude. But - CHAVS!

Well, a lot of the time, that's where the abuse gets thrown at me from.

They have nothing better to do, so decide to go and pick on other people.

I'm really sorry that this had to happen to you though dude. I never like to see anyone getting attacked, or even have mates attacked.

I was jumped not long ago, the bloke got 18 hours community service, and fined £30!

This world just doesn't make sense =[

Shit man thats bad! were any of you actually seriously hurt? we have things like that happen fairly often arround here, its all about being street wise and what you should do when. If i ever see someone getting out a car i would be going in the opposite direction after someone once chased me with a baseball bat lol

But yea shit luck man. Dont worry that you didnt go in and help out your mates sometimes things can go so quickly even if it feels like there going really slowly to you.

it'd be awesome if it happened and you enjoyed a scrap lol.

Yea thats happened to me before, someone poured some juice on my bike so i picked up the carton and threw it at his head... so him and like his whole crew (15ish kids) all came up and he pinned me up by my throat, i was a lot bigger than him but never used to throw my weight much at school, i was like "ill give you 3 seconds to get off of me" so i nutted him swung him round and held him a few inches off the floor with my left hand and pulled back my right. I was like if anyone wants anymore then im up for it, ill just go into my locker" so i turned round and pulled a cricket bat out my locker and the 15 lil yuts all ran out good times...

If you dont want to get jumped just shave your head! me and a mate had longish hair and always used to get jumped and stuff walking home, he got his head shaved unwillingly and i got it shaved for a dare.... and 1 night we were walking home and i was like "hey mark.... no ones tryed to beat us up yet..." he was like yea i was just thinking that i think its our hair..... wait lets see what happens" *group of 15 chavs walk past" and he screams at them "oi you f**king cu*nts what you f**king looking at" and they turned round all angry then saw us and carryed on walk

moral of the story emo's get beaten up lol

If you dont want to get jumped just shave your head! me and a mate had longish hair and always used to get jumped and stuff walking home, he got his head shaved unwillingly and i got it shaved for a dare.... and 1 night we were walking home and i was like "hey mark.... no ones tryed to beat us up yet..." he was like yea i was just thinking that i think its our hair..... wait lets see what happens" *group of 15 chavs walk past" and he screams at them "oi you f**king cu*nts what you f**king looking at" and they turned round all angry then saw us and carryed on walk

moral of the story emo's get beaten up lol

Ha ha, yep. My best mate used to get stick all the time off randomers when we were out on the piss. He got his head shaved and one of those awesome piercings on the back of his neck and nobody says anything anymore :lol:

Seen this happen before by any chance? :)

I walk away from fights, sorry to disappoint!

lol, you know as well as i do that when threads like these pop up, despite the honest and modest beginnings, they sink to stories of heroism that is more than likely nothing more than what they wished happened...

People who can handle themselves don't normally mouth off. They keep quiet and then deal with what happens. I just don't really like reading all the stories that crop up with these kinds of threads.

Bongo