Madaline

Flip-Mod

I find it f**king hard to belive that a family being chased by paparatzi and kept a close eye on by the police... could kill and store a body of a fairly large child in that heat for 25days before disposing of the body.... not like they could just chuck all the ice pops out the freezer and put the baby in there... i just find it really hard to belive that the family could drive out there hotel unfollowed in a hire car... get the body from the hotel to the car to dispose of it....

I havent read that article you posted but ive seen the news and stuff on it... some DNA evidence can be VERY suspect and can easily be found when theres nothing to find... if you realise how small quantitys of madaline's DNA were talking about... seeing as family carry fairly identical DNA and blood... and how easy it would be to carry a particle of anything, on skin or clothing... or bags..... just think its..... very strange and f**ked up

Jesus christ, sick of hearing about this. Ok, it sounds horrible to say, but what about the other kids who are missing in the world? Just because the parents don't have the £££ for the advertising campaigns or because their child isn't quite photogenic enough.

They've been interviewed, and rightly so. They haven't found who has done it; so therefore everyone is a suspect. Theres no evidence to exclude the parents from this case...and the evidence that 'is' there to include them, we simply don't know about...but someone does, and they're obviously acting on that information.

I agree, its horrible and all this and if they are innocent, then its a difficult time to go though. But if they're innocent as they say they are, then whats the problem; they've got nothing to prove.

But after about 130 days with no clues what so ever, personally I think its time they got on with their lives and put some concentration on their other kids who are obviously in shock about this...but the parents wouldn't know about this.

Seems only a few months ago when that reporter questioned the parents on this case; that reported was branded 'scum of the earth' for suggesting it...now all the papers are at it.

Yet no one questions the motives of leaving a 2 year old child alone in an appartment in a different country - fit parents? The dad is a surgeon and the mum is a GP....something tells me that they don't spend much time with their kids.

Jesus christ, sick of hearing about this. Ok, it sounds horrible to say, but what about the other kids who are missing in the world? Just because the parents don't have the £££ for the advertising campaigns or because their child isn't quite photogenic enough.

They've been interviewed, and rightly so. They haven't found who has done it; so therefore everyone is a suspect. Theres no evidence to exclude the parents from this case...and the evidence that 'is' there to include them, we simply don't know about...but someone does, and they're obviously acting on that information.

I agree, its horrible and all this and if they are innocent, then its a difficult time to go though. But if they're innocent as they say they are, then whats the problem; they've got nothing to prove.

But after about 130 days with no clues what so ever, personally I think its time they got on with their lives and put some concentration on their other kids who are obviously in shock about this...but the parents wouldn't know about this.

Seems only a few months ago when that reporter questioned the parents on this case; that reported was branded 'scum of the earth' for suggesting it...now all the papers are at it.

Yet no one questions the motives of leaving a 2 year old child alone in an appartment in a different country - fit parents? The dad is a surgeon and the mum is a GP....something tells me that they don't spend much time with their kids.

As long as it sells papers, it'll carry on...

Money money money init

I know a policeman. One of those old policemen who kinda know everything about eveyrthing lol. Clever bloke. He said they did it from day one lol. I wonder if he'll turn out to be right...

Nine times out of ten it's the parents according to some random documentary on child murders I half remember watching so I like the odds.

reckon Ladbrookes would take the bet?

I've thought from the start that it was very very dodgy. Even if she was kidnapped, the parents need dragged into the street and beaten for leaving their 3 children alone in a hotel room in a foreign country in the first place!! The whole thing didn't seem right. Then they went on a 100 day holiday to meet the pope, raising over £1000000 in donations and selling frickin' "Find Madeline" wrist bands! Then when a paper starts looking too closely at them they threaten to sue?! I mean, ffs, you have a child missing, the LAST thing they should be thinking of is sueing a damn newspaper for calling tehm suspects!!

From that report though it looks like they are going to go down for it... if they don't commit suicide and kill their other two kids before that can happen... Too wierd

I've thought from the start that it was very very dodgy. Even if she was kidnapped, the parents need dragged into the street and beaten for leaving their 3 children alone in a hotel room in a foreign country in the first place!!

Either way, idiots i'd say. Yeah it isn't right but these days, what did they think would happen!?

Either way, idiots i'd say. Yeah it isn't right but these days, what did they think would happen!?

Especially seeing as they're bloody doctors!! Come on people... how stupid are they?! I also read in the papers at the weekend that they may have regularly sedated the kids to keep them sleeping while they went out in the evenings... seriously not right.

Why not leave your kids alone in a hotel room?

Depends how old the eldest was though I suppose, how long for, whether they were in bed and all that.

Madeline was the oldest there (4? years old), who was in the room with her 2? year old twin brother/sister. No WAY should kids that young EVER be left alone anywhere!!

Edit: and yeah, three kids in the room, two much smaller and only one was 'taken'. Or she could've just walked out but then she'd have been found

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

I thought it was 2 children? And how come the other one didnt get kidnapped too? or am i missing something.

JK

madelaine, and 2 younger twins.

suppose the original thought as to why the other 2 didnt get kidnapped is she was possibly took for a paedophile ring, where people would of payed hundreds of thousands to do what they want to her(hostel style) and to do that to the younger twins, may of been deemed a step too far even for them/ there was less demand for them.

also if you wer going to nick a child of that age, you know the other 2 couldnt speak about it/give discriptions, by nicking one old enough to walk, youd be able to get the whole few hours confusion where maybe she could of walked off. allowing you to get her to north africa/south america/asia without the ports/airports being on lockdown. whereas is all 3 went missing, youd have 3 times as many people to nick/hide, and itd instantly be treated as a crime scene within a matter of minutes.

as for the parents. its wrong to speculate. but the whole rental car 5 weeks later does seem highly unlikely, as does the blood spatters, as they wer both gp's. if they wanted to do it, the smart way would of been to of od'd her on tranqs(which they supposedly had anyway), and got rid of her before the meal, dumped her in the sea or something. then faked going back to check on her a couple of times. then not making too huge an appeal, just being stupidly upset. but to think her parents, who where under constant surveillance could of done something like that 5 weeks later, and kept up without cracking for 5 weeks knowing they still had a body to dispose of, seems a bit stupid to me.

as for the druggin there kids thing, loads of doctors do it, its super common.

Innocent until proven guilty not mean anything to anyone?

Finding a match of DNA in a hire car doesn't quite cut it for me.

pretty much my thoughts right now, just cos the sun says they did it, dont mean they did it. every piece of evidence doesnt appear to make much sense. as i said above.

if however they did do it, the portugese police have aparently said if she confesses, it means no more than 2 years in jail.

1) that seems like a nice buy out to solve the case for them.

and

2) barring false identities,which even then will be dodgy, theyll be killed within months of leaving a portugese jail, if not killed while there in jail

init

innit.

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Anyway, It's a loose loose loose situation, If they did it, that's horrible, if they didn't, and they're being acused of it, that's even worse. And either way she'd probably not alive.

:(