Madaline

Flip-Mod

I've though up of a few possibilities...lol it keeps me from being bored I suppose. I'm saying these theories bearing in mind that the blood in the car IS madeleine's (let's face it 99%+ DNA match in the same geographical location...seems obvious really). Ooh and also I very very much doubt that the parents planned to kill madeleine for reasons which I can't be arsed to write.

Theory 1:

1)Maybe they had an accident and ended up killing madeleine or something...this shit happens sometimes.

2)They then proceeded to move the body in the hired car thus leaving traces of madeleine's blood.

3)They return the car to the hire place so that the evidence (if there is any and they presume there is) is in a safe place where the police won't look

3)Go to the restaurant in the evening or whatever, to create a lovely alibi.

4)Raise alert of missing child etc

5)Get the media and shit involved BIG time to divert the attention away from them

6) 5 weeks in when Robert murat was the prime suspect and the heat was off them a bit they hire the exact same car again so that they can dispose of the evidence

7)The trouble was once the media got involved it went a bit over the top and the police got suspicious and started checking the McCann's every move.

8)Police discover Damning evidence

9) McCann's are screwed.

Theory 2:

The blood was planted but it would be f**king hard to get acces to that car without being noticed because of the media coverage/police.

Theory 3:

They rented the same car as the killer/abductor which may seem a bit far-fetched but the holiday resort isn't bit and the car hire place probably doesn't have that many cars.

P.S: Point out anything which can't be true in what I just said.

Madaline might not of even been in the house that night because her parents might of already gotten rid of her (if they did kill her i am saying).

JK

Exactly! Why else would they leave their children unattended? I certainly wouldn't if I had kids.

You'd have to be pretty desperate to leave them alone at night, desperate enough to want to clear your name of an accidental death?

to be honest i dont agree with them being hounded because of this dna match. maybe the mum was wearing something that madeline left some dandruff on and it got brushed off in the car? or something like that.

but as anzo said right at the start, why the f*ck does this case get special trearment over the other missing children in the world? thats what really annoys me....

They've found bloody in the hire car...yes...but the parents have sedated her so that she stayed asleep in the hotel room, got back to the hotel room, realized that they have od'd her from to much sedation...panicked and thought "Shit, we'l loose our jobs, loose the kids...we need to get rid of the body". So they let the case quiten down abit. Hide the body in some way for 5 weeks or however long it is...Rent a hire car and dispose of the body...But still...They have only sedated her...Why would that leave Maddy's blood in the car ?

Beyond me.

Danny.

Edited by Danny Kearns

They've found bloody in the hire car...yes...but the parents have sedated her so that she stayed asleep in the hotel room, got back to the hotel room, realized that they have od'd her from to much sedation...panicked and thought "Shit, we'l loose our jobs, loose the kids...we need to get rid of the body". So they let the case quiten down abit. Hide the body in some way for 5 weeks or however long it is...Rent a hire car and dispose of the body...But still...They have only sedated her...Why would that leave Maddy's bloody in the car ?

Beyond me.

Danny.

bloody? lol

anyways who said there was blood in the car?

i feel sorry for the little girl... if she is dead or not

i didnt like the mcanns from day 1. it was like mega news in spain, i was on my hols at this point, every fu*ker was talking bout it over there.

with like a 2.5 mil reward from celebs and shit, someone would of spilt the beans by now if she was kidnapped eh?

if they did do it and they blagged it and lied. the amount of bullets that are going to be aimed their way for lying...

x x x for madeline x x x

f**king bash-tards

I just haven't liked the way people haven't hounded the silly bastards for leaving the children alone. I mean yes its a tragedy what happened and sickening to think someone would take a small child (or that he folks would kill her) but still i don't like how its oh the poor macanns this and that. The did bring it upon themselves. Also i could see it being the parents from day one the mother didn't look like you'd imagine a mother in that situation would. Remembering back to the holly and Jessica case they're mother's could barely talk because they were hysterical but shes hardly batted and eyelid.

Did you hear about the dog that was brought into a house and killed some other kid? Stupid Grandma smoked 10 joints and drank two bottles of wine while baby sitting, then let this pitbull thing in and it tried to eat the little girl.

Did you hear about the dog that was brought into a house and killed some other kid? Stupid Grandma smoked 10 joints and drank two bottles of wine while baby sitting, then let this pitbull thing in and it tried to eat the little girl.

Oh yeah that was only last week or the one before. So what sentence did the Grandma actually get? She did admit that the dog was vicious enough for it to happen as well.

dont think the grandma should of been held responsible for that really. only issue is smoking cannabis in the same house as her grandaughter

1) it was new years eve,she was expected to be slightly intoxicated, she was only said to be double the drink drive limit when police took blood samples. now bear in mind, thats technically 4 pints within the hour, its not an awful lot really. two bottles of wine over the course of 6/7 hours isnt excessively drunk. id question your ability to drive, but youd still be sober.

2) it wasnt her dog, it was her sons dog, the uncle of the girl who was killed.

3) for the dog to me let into the house, it must be semi friendly. its a dog, most dogs(Especially those with pitbull/terrier/husky in them) have a temper, which will take so much.

if it had been a dog which was purely a guard dog(my mate has 2 pitbull/staffie crosses, there house pets for the first 6 months, then his dad turns them into animals that guard the farm, that are barely approachable by anyone, unwalkable, vicious, but they do the job, and if kept safely away from innocent people, there perfectly fine) then it would of been a different, but it was a house pet. strokable, would probably lick your face, possibly slightly boystrous. if a dogs provoked it will set about someone. its nature, in the same way if you stroked me, played fetch with me, fed me, id probably lick your face/be sociable with you(Whatever you prefer), but if you sat ther pokin my face, pullin on me ears etc. id probably take so much and snap.