My New Leeson 609 24" Updated

Lawnmowerman

I'm suprised that bike can even take pegs. I can imagen everything snaping off. But i guess it's how you use it, so what do you use it for?

I haven't really used it yet, the weather has been really bad and I'm waiting for my mates new bike to come so I've got someone to ride with.

I'll be doing street on it mainly, some grinds and spinny stuff.

My dreamframe is leeson, but can't afford it.

But, she's the hotness itself.

What gear ratio are you running ?

22-18 it's a bit spinny though

• 3 weeks later...

thats stunning! i cant see why everyone has this hate for pegs, now that i mainly ride bmx id love a bike whcih i could do it all with. some awesome peg and trials combos could be thought up and its just widening the boundrys of whats capable on a trials bike or just a bike for that matter. stunning bike if only i had 700 quid! <_<

• 6 months later...
Didn't the peg on this also bolt onto the frame? apposed to just being on the axle?

Yeah, there was one long M6 or M8 bolt going all the way through the hub and bolting the peg on the non drive side. Not sure that's a fool proof way of doing it but I'm currently going to be running an Unbrako , longer than standard M6 going into my Echo hub with a top hat washer to reduce the peg hole down from 3/8" to 6mm. Think it may be asking for trouble though!

I'd be well wary of that, especially 'cos for the first few weeks before you realise it's a bad idea and take it off, you'll probably be pretty harsh on the peg? Those bolts are thin as hell...

In related news: Plegs aren't actually that good.