Hampshire Biketrial Final

skuzzbucket

here are a couple of pics from the last round of the Hampshire biketrials, as you can tell it was muddy but that didn't stop the riders from given there best :thumbsup:

would like to say a big well done to all riders :bow: and suckers (marshalls) :cheers: for braving the weather.

Imag0100.jpg

Rob smith king of the castle. section one

Imag0098.jpg

Imag0099.jpg

section 2

the prawn

Imag0101.jpg

Imag0103.jpg

rich with a massive side hop

Imag0096.jpg

Imag0093-1.jpg

happy spectators

Imag0102.jpg

the guy with the stripe top did have his hands in his pants most of the day.

section 3

dave marshall

Imag0092.jpg

scott wilson

Imag0090.jpg

section 4

dan smith

Imag0105.jpg

Imag0107.jpg

section 5

scott tap to back wheel. :o

Imag0108.jpg

scott tap to splat. :lol:

Imag0109.jpg

the only man with a smile in the sherco top Terry Graves (H,B,T,C boss). It was later revelled that it was because we'd payed him.

Imag0106.jpg

Look forward to seeing you all and more next year. next year

Edited by skuzzbucket

why?

why would you want to ride in those shitty conditions, thats not trials, its retarded

I actually had a really good time, and those sections would have been awesome in the dry.

Plus Scott: I also tapped the first log on section 5, but went a little enthusiastic and ended up similarly on my arse to you...

Can't wait for next year.

Rich

why?

why would you want to ride in those shitty conditions, thats not trials, its your retarded

at least we had fun, and didn't sit at home on are asses looking at TF all day haha :lol:, that prawny kid did a similar move to scott lol tap to ass-plant, was amusing i liked the day if the weather was dry the sections would be even more awesome.

good stuff to the guy who did the pics

Edited by speedyjustice

Plus Scott: I also tapped the first log on section 5, but went a little enthusiastic and ended up similarly on my arse to you...

Can't wait for next year.

Rich

that prawny kid did a similar move to scott lol tap to ass-plant,

Haha, must be an echo thing lol

Ah, but like i said mine was all part of the plan, should of seen the move i done after it..........................

Ash, thats what real trials is ma man!!

Wouldnt have it any other way :)

Scott

i stick up for you ash, i planned to ride then throught about spending the day at home surfing the web.

then came to my senses and got myself down to the wet and cold fields to support hardcore riders.( got soaked)

Did anyone clean reds section 1?

Edited by skuzzbucket

i stick up for you ash, i planned to ride then throught about spending the day at home surfing the web.

then came to my senses and got myself down to the wet and cold fields to support hardcore riders.( got soaked)

Did anyone clean reds section 1?

lol why?

besides ive got better things to be doing than paying to get soaked and pissed off

why?

why would you want to ride in those shitty conditions, thats not trials, its retarded

You fool. Thats exactly what trials is, taking the obstacles as they come whatever the conditions. Its not ideal but its certainly alot of fun. If anyone was at the Essex trial at canada height it was a laugh in the rain, despite slipping out every other section.

Phil