The Music Thread.

Muel

why do people like emo sh!t ?!?!

the guitar in the songs is terrible, 2 powerchords repeated for 5 minutes.

they cant sing, screaming like idiots isnt classed as singing!

the beat to the tracks is crap.

i like all kinda stuff, listen to radio quite a bit when im at work so i like alot of stuff.

one thing i hate is this new age heavymetal bollox! i still like to listen to a bit of metallica or van halen stuff now and then, thats real rock music, but i LOVE the kooks at the moment...

love d&b, rap, and jungle and anything with a good beat to it.

i honestly dont believe people like listening to it and do so to fir into their little integrated groups, at the same time people can lisen to what they want and so long as they dont impose it on me i wont let them know what i think.

on another note:

the smiths-boy with a thorn in his side, what a song !

on another tangent - Isle of wight festival looks like a decent line up friday for stranglers saturday for sex pistols ian brown and Iggy pop.

might go would be a right laugh just its 2 weeks before im going to ibiza so i imagine ill be scrounging all the pennies i can get my paws on !

Edited by Larry David

I'm so f**king gutted I can't go to V this year, the line ups amazing.

Ah well, 7 days of driving round europe with 4 days at the Nubugring sounds a fair swap.

Beastie Boys are also to my favour at the minute.

:wub:

Anyone going to festivals? Cant decide between Glastonbury or Reading....

Would do both if i hadnt spent so much on a piece of metal....

Decisions.

Floating between loadsa genres at the moment.

Electro, punky stuff...

Anyone going to festivals? Cant decide between Glastonbury or Reading....

Would do both if i hadnt spent so much on a piece of metal....

meh, i still aint got last years leeds tickets off the credit card yet.

hoping to do leeds this year, wakestock (if tickets aint sold out in 2 weeks time that is) and im suddenly tempted by nass, purely cos it would cost me more to get a ticket for Less than jake on there next uk tour, and a ticket for pendulum at warehouse project, than it would to see both of them at nass, as well as gettin the FMX chucked in.

why do people like emo sh!t ?!?!

the guitar in the songs is terrible, 2 powerchords repeated for 5 minutes.

they cant sing, screaming like idiots isnt classed as singing!

the beat to the tracks is crap.

i like all kinda stuff, listen to radio quite a bit when im at work so i like alot of stuff.

one thing i hate is this new age heavymetal bollox! i still like to listen to a bit of metallica or van halen stuff now and then, thats real rock music, but i LOVE the kooks at the moment...

love d&b, rap, and jungle and anything with a good beat to it.

2 powerchords? Were else can you here super fast and heavy guitar solos? Oasis don't have any!

i honestly dont believe people like listening to it and do so to fir into their little integrated groups, at the same time people can lisen to what they want and so long as they dont impose it on me i wont let them know what i think.

I honestly love metal, I am a complete outcast for it, all my mates think it's shite bar two of them.

you're right, it is an opinion, just the wrong one. :P

I guess I just think metal is pretty shit because 98% of the time you can't make a word of it out, 98% of the time the people who listen to it are wankers, 98% of the time they use long unheard of words which the little rocker kids have to go and look up in a dictionary.

It always seems to me like the rest of the bands musical talents are let down by one idiot screaming into the microphone.

anyway I'm pretty mod so I would say that.

Well I'm one of the 2% of metal fans that isn't emo, goth, or any of the other stupid f**king names the give themselves. Oh look, I'm emo, I like A7X and I sli tmy wrists! What the f**k has that got to do with music? Just gives us normal people a bad name.

Then again, whenever I meet someone who's like, "I like the Arctic Monkey's, Oasis and Supergrass," I automatically feel that they will be boring, even though they are not, I just find that music boring.

:rockon:

you're right, it is an opinion, just the wrong one. :P

I guess I just think metal is pretty shit because 98% of the time you can't make a word of it out, 98% of the time the people who listen to it are wankers, 98% of the time they use long unheard of words which the little rocker kids have to go and look up in a dictionary.

It always seems to me like the rest of the bands musical talents are let down by one idiot screaming into the microphone.

anyway I'm pretty mod so I would say that.

totally agree, mod all the way ^_^