Who Gettin What 4 Crimbo...

Saddle_Sore

Seem's a bit backward's thou, talk complete crap but be well grammered & well spelt & you fine, yet post something articulate & interesting but with miner mistake's & you considered as not worth talkin too, should be contence over nit pickin quality, but hey that's just me...

Hell might go buy me a tv for crimbo, i do like the look of them new black Samsung's, can't go below 32" thou...

I just know someone's gunna get me some sock's, lol...

Have you thought that the forum isnt just for english people and text talk isnt helping them at all.

Makita drill-driver (I'm a cabinet maker).

Needs replacing - DeWalt one's gone up the creek.

Probably a couple bags of sweets/chocolates too :P

I'm not taking a dig Sadle Sore - but why won't you just get the message?

It's not doing anyone any favours... especially you.

Even taking the non-English speaking members of the forum out of the equation (whom are the main factor) - the people on here who are annoyed by text-talk, like myself, will only get annoyed at you.

It'll do you no harm to put a little more effort into typing, and save you a hell of a lot of hastle.

Already - you've spent MUCH more effort in bristling up and being stubborn, than it would've taken just to amend your original post.

Hopefully nothing, hate getting things. I try explaining that to my parents every year but they're a bit thick.

baaaa humbug, scroogy boi.

No idea what im getting this year, probably the first year i havent requested anything.

Sore arse saddle, dont you feel a little silly with a polish man typing better english than you are?

Even taking the non-English speaking members of the forum out of the equation (whom are the main factor) - the people on here who are annoyed by text-talk, like myself, will only get annoyed at you.

It'll do you no harm to put a little more effort into typing, and save you a hell of a lot of hastle.

Already - you've spent MUCH more effort in bristling up and being stubborn, than it would've taken just to amend your original post.

Hell yea, but of course i'm gunna be gettin offensive, people b!tch then i'm gunna respond... I've come on here to chat, not to be b!tch at whatever the reason... people can't just expect some1 who's writen i a curton way for year's to just be able to change there whole writing style in a click, i type as it come's in2 my head & that's the end result, be it right or wrong, hell people you gotta give a little to get a little you know...

havn't got a clue what thats meant to mean, i'm guessing 'someone who's written a curtain' ??

no one cares about your excuses. foreign people use this forum and won't be able to understand what your talking about..

hell people you gotta give a little to get a little you know...

ash basically told you to get your spelling sorted, what did you give in return, shit all.

Then it look's like we're at a stailmate, No 1 seem's to want to back down, just bitch back & forth...

because of your wrong doings

how did you get validated? you must have had to of spelt correctly then..

Hey people, i've just signed up on here in the persuit of help & wisdom... I've been riding dirt & street 4 year's now & have decided that i need a change, so i'm gunna hang me birt machine up & through myself in2 street trails, & this is where i need some help... I have no idea what's worth buyin & what's not, what is the best frame & part's 2 get without brakin the bank, don't get me wrong i wanna build me a sweet ride, but don't want 2 worry about it fallin apart on me after a spill or 2... Any idea's, surgesgens, reccomendation will b appreciated... Cheer's guy's...

see.. thats better than what your posting now..

Edited by Grant Hundley

Hell yea, but of course i'm gunna be gettin offensive, people b!tch then i'm gunna respond... I've come on here to chat, not to be b!tch at whatever the reason... people can't just expect some1 who's writen i a curton way for year's to just be able to change there whole writing style in a click, i type as it come's in2 my head & that's the end result, be it right or wrong, hell people you gotta give a little to get a little you know...

No-one was bitching, we just told you to sort it out and you didn't so people took the piss. It really is that simple. Its because its harder to read a post like yours after reading a page of proper english that gets people annoyed, its like you get used to skimming through normal writing and then you have to stop and concentrate on what your doing so you can decypher your crap. I think your give to get phrase is more directed at you, you need to give us proper english to get a little respect/response, not we need to give a little time to read your posts to understand the general crap you seem to be on about. If what your trying to say comes into your head like that i'm slightly concerned, you seem to have the spelling ability of a 7 year old.

If it continues it will be noticed and you'll more than likely get put back in new members like i said before.

No-one was bitching, we just told you to sort it out and you didn't so people took the piss. It really is that simple. Its because its harder to read a post like yours after reading a page of proper english that gets people annoyed, its like you get used to skimming through normal writing and then you have to stop and concentrate on what your doing so you can decypher your crap. I think your give to get phrase is more directed at you, you need to give us proper english to get a little respect/response, not we need to give a little time to read your posts to understand the general crap you seem to be on about. If what your trying to say comes into your head like that i'm slightly concerned, you seem to have the spelling ability of a 7 year old.

If it continues it will be noticed and you'll more than likely get put back in new members like i said before.

you are the ownage god

If it's such a big deal why not just report him?

Because while reporting him brings him to the attention of the powers that be, telling him straight and as to why people are irritated with his bad spelling gives him a chance to realise its a problem and correct it. I don't know whether the mods/admin would pm him and tell him in detail or just send him back to new members or just give him a warning and a brief sentence as to why... either way, going into detail on it is the better opportunity for him. I probably should have mentioned it straight away but i was being a tit and decided to take the piss when it looked like he was ignoring the other members requests to type properly, my bad.

I'm actually english

Ssshhhhh ;) Nobody was any wiser :lol:

Edited by Krisboats

Because while reporting him brings him to the attention of the powers that be, telling him straight and as to why people are irritated with his bad spelling gives him a chance to realise its a problem and correct it. I don't know whether the mods/admin would pm him and tell him in detail or just send him back to new members or just give him a warning and a brief sentence as to why... either way, going into detail on it is the better opportunity for him. I probably should have mentioned it straight away but i was being a tit and decided to take the piss when it looked like he was ignoring the other members requests to type properly, my bad.

Ssshhhhh ;) Nobody was any wiser :lol:

Almost everyone seems to an issue with this guy except the forum admin team that validated him in the first place. shouldnt the admin team take some of the flack for this? :S but on the issue of what to get for xmas, im saving up for january 08 sales. Edited by Rusevelt

you youngsters think you have a problem understanding him... what hope has an over 40's guy like me got!! :(

Now if he was on the TrialsCentral forum he would have been banned from the 2nd post!!... no text talk at all put up with there. But we are all old :D

My standard Beta 270 rev3 was on the way thanks to added money from parents... these may not be your average parents though. My dad is 72 and so far this year he has brought a KTM 990 superduke and a 690 supermoto. He sold his MV-Agusta f4 recently. So bikes are in our blood! Now i have been made an offer by 10 times UK champion and runner up in the world Steve Saunders for a special build Beta with black frame and all sorts of silver carbon fibre... Dad wants to help with the extra cost as well.... Christmas is a great time of year, even though i am an athiest !!

Edited by r2wtrials

Now i have been made an offer by 10 times UK champion and runner up in the world Steve Saunders for a special build Beta with black frame and all sorts of silver carbon fibre... Dad wants to help with the extra cost as well.... Christmas is a great time of year, even though i am an athiest !!

Sounds awesome mate.

I'm getting a camera... this one in fact http://www.flickr.com/photos/10238858@N00/2083224463/