Tim's Latest Video

Dave Anscombe

Hey tim sent me his latest video....has a really chilled out feel to the video and some pretty nice editing to go with it

not tims biggest riding but still a good watch

for any one who loves the tune as much as i do its from..the spinto band-oh mandy :)...good choice tim ..anyway

im shure he would like your feedback :)

dave x

Edited by mrkoxx

Im really suprized as i am no TRA, Benito ross or craig lee scott.

I was worried i was going to get really negative feedback from this video so i didnt put a post up.

All the filming was done in one day and just about managed to get enough fottage clips to finish it off appart from the end part with stadium lights and moon from my bedroom window...lol.

Yeah I am a short 22 year old 5,6ft always get ID at pubs and people say I look 18.

Steve!

I will be in Bournemouth soon as the weather starts calming down, let me know when there is a big ride over there I am really craving for sand banks!!!

Thanks everyone for the good response, I might start making videos again.

Well compared to your older vids, youve lost alot of that effortless power when you were one of the best 20in london trialsters out there (around 2001-02), so god only knows what an absolutely beast of a rider you would have been today if had maintained that momentum. but that is past tense now, still a good 2008 vid to gauge how well you can pick up your current form by this summer. (Y)

Edited by Rusevelt

Well compared to your older vids, youve lost alot of that effortless power when you were one of the best 20in london trialsters out there (around 2001-02), so god only knows what an absolutely beast of a rider you would have been today if had maintained that momentum. but that is past tense now, still a good 2008 vid to gauge how well you can pick up your current form by this summer. (Y)

Yeah but i had to start taking life a bit more serius and start concentrating on college and getting a decent job.

Now that i have a decent job i got the money but not the time and local people to ride with.

Winter season is torture to ride and fed up of my local stuff i riden too much.