My Bike Stolen From Stoke Skatepark ! Can We Keep A Look Out &#

IOLO

i have (had) my streety brakeless bike all built up and was riding it at stoke plaza.. anyhoo

to cut a long story short some little %^**ers stole it.

they were 17 - 18 ish in age, both brown hair. prop live quite near the skate park.

and i let one have a go on it after he was convincingly nice a chatty for half an hour.

i let him have a go because it has no brakes and i though it would be funny.

while i was chatting to some other kids about stuff, they pissed off with it.

ANYYWAYYY !!!

its an old yellow/dark purple GIANT team trials

yellow purple giant frame

echo urban forks silver

yellow high ish stem

silver bars with a welded brace

foam grips with little collars to stop em sliding in.

a manky saddle with tape on it

middleburns black

rear drilled black DX32 on 6speed pro2

front drilled mavic rim or ovation disk hub.

NO BRAKES at all. that just how i like skateparky streety bike sometimes.

please keep a look out at the stoke plaza and in stoke area.

also if it turns up on ebay can you please PM me.

if it does turn up on ebay please say NOTHING to the buyer, just let me know.

then i can put a huge bid in and go see if its the same people that nicked it. then pay with money OR beatings accordigly.

thanks (Y)

:blink:

iolo.

Stoke Plaza = suicide

been battered twice up there lol

first time i went for a piss in the bushes as i came out one lad jumped on my back n i fell over n his mate booted me in the face n took me phone while I was out

Second time I was walking back to Hanley and they kicked the electric box out so all the floodlights went out then piled on me and took me bag and everything

good park, dodgy dodgy area

I'll keep a look out though :(

Unlucky mate, Ive only been once and we stayed for about 20mins before realising 40 or so chavs had grouped at the bottom on the shelter thing drinking and smashing things, at which point, being the only ones left in the park we left, strangley enough... :-

But yeh it seems like the chavs own that place, they need to demolish the shelter because I dont know a great deal of riders who ride park in the wet so I cant see much point in it other than giving the chavs somewhere to group up and start *hit.

We rode street after that and didnt bump into any chavs - probs because they are all down the skatepark.

Ill keep my eyes peeled for it mate.

Unlucky mate, I know how it feels - mine was stolen from my shed a few months back.

Good luck recovering it or at least finding out who took it. I'll look on eBay and stuff, I did for about 2 weeks for mine and then it turned up about 5 minutes away! (Well, the Police found it 5 minutes away in a garden).

EDIT: Shame it has such a bad reputation, the riding looks awesome!

stoke-ontrent-plaza.jpg

Edited by TheScientist

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for you, i've been up plaza loads and I've never had one thing said to me, as soon as I don't go up my mates end up having trouble lol...roll of the dice?

Yeah thats what it was like for me

I used go up there nearly every night till like 11 with Joe and everyone and get no shit what so ever

then in the space of like 2 months I get battered twice :(

Then at the bus stop by the car park a lad got his ipod snatched

nd load of bags go missing up there.

The missus and her mate were walking along with this guy they knew and a couple of Chavs just jawwed him as they walked past.

Load of drunk adult chavs started kicking off on the Emo kids up there one saturday and police/dogs/vans /ambulances were there sorting shit out.

Its just a full on shitty area to be honest which is a shame, 'cause it is a great park to ride :(

Some skaters I know got their car nicked from there. One of them went over to it to get something out, locked it, put his keys back wherever they were (left alone, stupid move), some chavs waited til they were skating and took the keys and the car.

Nice area :)

iv never had any trouble down there!

but stoke is a bad area, especially where the skate park is, but to be honest most of the thefts down there are people that leave there bag on the floor whilst they ride or sumat, thats asking for it to be robbed! its in stoke! lol,

unlucky getting your bike robbed, but surly its a lesson learned, dont give compleat strangers, especially chavs from stoke, a go on your bike, they wont come back!

i work in a local bike shop, so il keep an eye out for anyone wanting new brakes fitted to a giant!

sounds awsome down at the skate park just latley, might go down for a fight later! lol maybe we should start a trials forum firm, we couls just tour the countrys skate parks battering chavs, lol! trials forum factory! lol

rob

lol maybe we should start a trials forum firm, we could just tour the countrys skate parks battering chavs, lol! trials forum factory! lol

Haha Rob that made me laugh.

It is dodgy in Stoke though, hope I dont get robbed up there tonight.

Good luck finding it dude.

Stefan

cheers for all replys guys !

my mob is 07707149677 if anyone sees anything.

keep you eyes peeled on the plaza and ebay !

if you think you see it, just a few strange/unusual things about the bike so you deff know its mine.

really crap yellow saracen stem.

black middleburns with custom machined bash, silver/black stripy with a wear indicating groove in centre.

FULLY slick tyres (maxxis highrollers that i ground down)

blue chris king top cap... but crap black headset.

6speed black pro2 with big steel 8mm allen bolts.

thanks again

iolo

my step dad is on ebay most nights ill tell him to keep an eye on any gaint trials bikes

maybe we should start a trials forum firm, we couls just tour the countrys skate parks battering chavs, lol! trials forum factory! lol

rob

soon as it gets dark the skate parks will be empty and chav free thanks to the :bow: TFF :bow: and the skate parks will be a better place :angel:lol

laky

Edited by !laycky!

Here is my clock of the skatepark!

Times I would advise you go, and times you don't.

12am - 5am : No Go Zone. Chavs are out with their mates, drunk, usually mouthing off, weeing on random cars, and generally causing trouble.

6am - 8am : Go Zone. Chavs have generally left to get some sleep so that they can go to the post office and collect their benefits for a nights drinking at the skate park ahead of them

8am - 1pm : No Go Zone. Chavs have come to the post office via the skate park, and have decided to just sit there, alone, not saying a word, until someone walks past. Then hurling mouth abuse, and possibly chasing them.

2pm - 4pm : Go Zone. Chavs have gone to Mc Donald's for lunch, and have realised they now get a two for one special. On the way back to the skate park, they notice the 25% sale in the Jewlers which never changes, to which they buy lots of more fake gold.

5pm - 11pm : No Go Zone. The Chavs have returned to their natural environment of, swearing, getting drunk, urinating on benches and being overall obscene.

Bare in mind. This is how my skatepark works, don't know if it's the same for you lot.

Wow, this post really just defined how bored I am...

By the way - sorry to hear your bike got nicked mate. Hope you get it back soon!!

Edited by Hendrix

Here is my clock of the skatepark!

Times I would advise you go, and times you don't.

12am - 5am : No Go Zone. Chavs are out with their mates, drunk, usually mouthing off, weeing on random cars, and generally causing trouble.

6am - 8am : Go Zone. Chavs have generally left to get some sleep so that they can go to the post office and collect their benefits for a nights drinking at the skate park ahead of them

8am - 1pm : No Go Zone. Chavs have come to the post office via the skate park, and have decided to just sit there, alone, not saying a word, until someone walks past. Then hurling mouth abuse, and possibly chasing them.

2pm - 4pm : Go Zone. Chavs have gone to Mc Donald's for lunch, and have realised they now get a two for one special. On the way back to the skate park, they notice the 25% sale in the Jewlers which never changes, to which they buy lots of more fake gold.

5pm - 11pm : No Go Zone. The Chavs have returned to their natural environment of, swearing, getting drunk, urinating on benches and being overall obscene.

Bare in mind. This is how my skatepark works, don't know if it's the same for you lot.

Wow, this post really just defined how bored I am...

By the way - sorry to hear your bike got nicked mate. Hope you get it back soon!!

What about between 5-6am, 1-2pm, 4-5pm, and 11pm-12am? :P

I really hope you find your bike though man. I dunno what I'd do if mine got nicked, cry I guess...