Danny Macaskill : Life In Slow Motion

brainchild

I can't wait for Newcastle, it'll be ridiculous! You coming down as well Chas?

yo rob mate...i shall be there im going to make one sick web vid from the newcastle road trip...cant wait..

No f***ing way...the guy's unreal! I loved the video, deserved to be slow mo all the way...was ridiculous

thanks glad you enjoyed the vid..just thought i would mix it up a bit on here..

epic music. top riding..

like most people said didn't really like the slo-mo. and god, i've never dreamed of learning anything he's busted out in that video...

steve

Much appreciated man...glad you mentioned the music..i think the music adds a hell of lot to the feel of the vid...:)

Really good music choice, went very well with the video. Don't quite get why you messed with the aspect ratio though.

the aspect ratio is not me its the trials tube..uses a gay encoding technique..:(

try downloading it and playing on your standalone player..the original file i uploaded is standard 4:3 pal.

Ok guys 2 things i can maybe help you with...

Do you want me to do a second edit at full speed with faster music?

Do you want better quality version for download..

let me know and ill get on it...

Nice work chas! some good shizzle of course!!

See you next weekend...

Lewis

Cheers man cant wait till newcastle gonna be nuts..i gave my guys in Brisbane from Expressive bikes the heads up you are movin over and they are gonna contact you soon..reckon they will have you signed up for the brilliant natural national series they have over there in no time :)

Edited by brainchild

the aspect ratio is not me its the trials tube..uses a gay encoding technique..:(

Pretty standard actually. What codec do you use? Most of your videos seem to have a strange aspect ratio when uploaded, and all the others are fine.

Cool vid by the way, usually I end up skipping bits, this one I watched from start to finish.

I was bloody amazed at how high he got on the tree.

Yeah the tailwhip was pretty sweet.

Very good vid, wouldn't expect less of him though.

A fast edit would okay but its not really necessary...

Adam

Edited by Adam L

Pretty standard actually. What codec do you use? Most of your videos seem to have a strange aspect ratio when uploaded, and all the others are fine.

Cool vid by the way, usually I end up skipping bits, this one I watched from start to finish.

I see what you are sayin tom..mmm ill check it out.

To be honest, those clips aren't even necessarily the best bits of Danny from the Extended Family DVD... There are soooo many incredible lines he pulls that are just so, well innovative and nuts! Having the whole clips together in slow motion like that doesn't really work for me but then to actually see the moves in slow mo is good in itself.

Seriously people, buy the DVD- you won't regret it!

Dave

I think I'm watching this for the first time after the re-edit but here are my thoughts anyway:

Aarrrgh if only I had known about the last part! You took 3 minutes of my life away and I want them back!

Before the end bit happened at proper speed, I was thinking 'well granted at least people won't be thinking they don't need to buy the dvd after watching the video cos you can't see it at proper speed without buying the dvd', but then it proved me wrong by showing it all again.

I'm so confused now. I have just seen some amazing riding and yet I feel violated. I will go now.

To be honest, those clips aren't even necessarily the best bits of Danny from the Extended Family DVD... There are soooo many incredible lines he pulls that are just so, well innovative and nuts! Having the whole clips together in slow motion like that doesn't really work for me but then to actually see the moves in slow mo is good in itself.

Seriously people, buy the DVD- you won't regret it!

Dave

Much appreciated Dave :)

I think I'm watching this for the first time after the re-edit but here are my thoughts anyway:

Aarrrgh if only I had known about the last part! You took 3 minutes of my life away and I want them back!

Before the end bit happened at proper speed, I was thinking 'well granted at least people won't be thinking they don't need to buy the dvd after watching the video cos you can't see it at proper speed without buying the dvd', but then it proved me wrong by showing it all again.

I'm so confused now. I have just seen some amazing riding and yet I feel violated. I will go now.

Well that was about 1 1/2 mins of the 30 mins of Dannys footage in the film..so..

is that prissick plaza mboro???

Brillliant riding and good lines :P

Yup Prissock plaza skatepark it is indeed...

Aarrrgh if only I had known about the last part! You took 3 minutes of my life away and I want them back!Before the end bit happened at proper speed, I was thinking 'well granted at least people won't be thinking they don't need to buy the dvd after watching the video cos you can't see it at proper speed without buying the dvd', but then it proved me wrong by showing it all again.

(Y)

Apart from all the slow mo the ridin was immence.Tail whip on the little bollard thing (Y)(Y)

Take all the slow mo out and your left with something amazing.