Big Tap 53"

Mr.trial_dude

if you can on muddy ground and boosting up on a less than stable stack of pallets (Y) , id dread to think what you could do on the streets on a solid retaining wall :S so if you put in the same amount of effort every weekend, by the summer you could be boosting your way on to record heights (ie; 55in-58in). maybe even the first to reach 60in...

I love your riding style and cant wait for a new video.........i just hope to god its not in your garden again..get out on the street or stones....

congrats on the bit tap to :)

Dave

too late :P ,i have already made a new vid ,from one ride only in the garden ... ah well ,i'll go and film some street ,just for you dave ;)

should i post it now or wait for some street ? think this one is one of my better vids.

impressive!

how often do you ride and are you doing something else for trials too, like gym?

do you train for competitions or do you want to go huge on streets?

i ride 5 times a week ,when i get home from school,ride about half or 1 hour depending on my schoolwork :)

Don't go to the gym either.

i'm starting to train more on rocks since i'm planning on riding (more) competitions.

Ahhhhhh if you dont mind :wub:

One of you best vids so far..... :blink: dammmmmm u get to good to quick.....apart of me is saying post the video up now.....and the other half is saying no no no no no get some street and maybe some natty in......i like your vids a hell of alot really i do but i just find it boaring watching you in your garden all the time......dont take that the wrong way bud.....

I say get some street and maybe even a little natty to add variation (Y) Then post the bugger up

Dave

x

Edited by mrkoxx

if you can on muddy ground and boosting up on a less than stable stack of pallets (Y) , id dread to think what you could do on the streets on a solid retaining wall :S so if you put in the same amount of effort every weekend, by the summer you could be boosting your way on to record heights (ie; 55in-58in). maybe even the first to reach 60in...

i dont think he would be the first to have reached 60......a certain someone has already done it.....he is french, and amazin.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=113668

i dont think he would be the first to have reached 60......a certain someone has already done it.....he is french, and amazin.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=113668

and coust bro tap higher than aurelien... :sick:

massive tap steven!!!

come to bxl to ride some street lines and I will film you (Y)

and coust bro tap higher than aurelien... :sick:

massive tap steven!!!

come to bxl to ride some street lines and I will film you (Y)

there are indeed some very cool lines in brussel, best spot is where the office buildings are ,you have to get up stairs and than you come into an area with walls,mostly walls with plants in it.

can you give me some of the footage from courtai ?it's for my new vid:=)

there are indeed some very cool lines in brussel, best spot is where the office buildings are ,you have to get up stairs and than you come into an area with walls,mostly walls with plants in it.

can you give me some of the footage from courtai ?it's for my new vid:=)

I will do it now

come to bxl to motivate me :lol:

edit: footage are ready

need to compress it and upload it...then I will send you the link to download it...

it will be ok for tomorrow...no...don't say you love me :shades: :wizard: :angel:

Edited by chimpanzyyyy