Bike Trials Mag.

AdamAllen

Looks amazing mate

really stricking,

wouldn't have trouble finding it on a shelf!

is neil's interview taken from MBUK by any chance? :rolleyes:

Off corse lol.

Noticed Mike S was reading.

Hope you don't mind the use of images mate, It's only for a gcse project.

Edited by econtrol

Posted the front cover ideas along time ago.

Left it for a long time. Just finished it.

Critisim's good.

The only thing I'd say is watch your capitalisation on the cover. Doesn't look very professional.

Apart from that, it's looking good. I'll be sure to post some spreads from my magazine when I get it done too.

The only thing I'd say is watch your capitalisation on the cover. Doesn't look very professional.

Apart from that, it's looking good. I'll be sure to post some spreads from my magazine when I get it done too.

Never really noticed untill you mentioned it.

I have a feeling its the font though, if you get me.

Thanks for pointing that out. >_<

Looks immense! wish i thought of that instead of designing a energy drink called "Chronic", pics if anyone asks :shifty:

Critisicm:-

1. i would change "the uks only bike trials mag" to "The UK's leading trials bikeing magazine" (not counting the motorbike trials magazine)
  2. "frames" doesnt have a capital f
  3. Am i right that all the brands should have capitals? think so >_<
  4. Good image although slightly streched to much
  5. it may be my eyes but the sentence under bike trials uk is slightly wonky?

Should get a B-A for that, just make sure the planning etc is decent aswell.

Edited by Clarkey

Looks immense! wish i thought of that instead of designing a energy drink called "Chronic", pics if anyone asks :shifty:

Critisicm:-

1. i would change "the uks only bike trials mag" to "The UK's leading trials bikeing magazine" (not counting the motorbike trials magazine)
  2. "frames" doesnt have a capital f
  3. Am i right that all the brands should have capitals? think so >_<
  4. Good image although slightly streched to much
  5. it may be my eyes but the sentence under bike trials uk is slightly wonky?

Should get a B-A for that, just make sure the planning etc is decent aswell.

If you do that you'd have to take the 'e' out of bikeing, as the word is biking. :P

Edited by James Quigley

When I did my D&T project, I needed a lot of wood and some plastic. As a result, I went out and bought some wood and plastic instead of just taking some without asking from a lumberyard/plastics retailer back home.

See what I'm getting at?

When I did my D&T project, I needed a lot of wood and some plastic. As a result, I went out and bought some wood and plastic instead of just taking some without asking from a lumberyard/plastics retailer back home.

See what I'm getting at?

Yeah I do.

I know i'm in the wrong. but nothing was mentioned before. (When I posted it up last time)

The grade/marks are given on the layout/ideas, not content if you get me. But it's not up to me.

If it's the layout and design rather than the actual content, and you've still got 4 weeks left to do it, just lurk the Riding Pics forum, then PM people about the use of their pics. Also, make sure you give people photocredit. I don't know if you did last time or indeed this time 'cos I didn't see the spreads or anything, but using people's photos without giving them any credit (especially if it's unauthorised usage) is kinda wrong.

If it's the layout and design rather than the actual content, and you've still got 4 weeks left to do it, just lurk the Riding Pics forum, then PM people about the use of their pics. Also, make sure you give people photocredit. I don't know if you did last time or indeed this time 'cos I didn't see the spreads or anything, but using people's photos without giving them any credit (especially if it's unauthorised usage) is kinda wrong.

Yeah but the 4 weeks we have left are for the radio half.

Meh my own fault.