Newcastle Road Trip Part 2 Feb 2008.new High Quality Version Link!

brainchild

Newcastle Road trip part 2 Feb 2008.

From Brainchild-films.co.uk

Scottish riders meet leeds riders at Newcastle.

Danny Macaskill,Ross Macarthur,Ben travis,Matt street,Judders,Fraser Macneil,Kenny wilson,Kev,Tim,dean..and more..

Enjoy

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Ok Much Much higher quality download HERE

(its shitty rapidshare im afraid so bit of a timer on download..sorry :) Grab this one folks 130 mb 16:9 widescreen goodness!

or this crap :

Edited by brainchild

I hated it, far to much bollox and not enough riding.

that awful clip at the end where they all blunt the wall made me cringe

and when will people learn to just film danny when hes out, no one gives a shit about other riders when hes in the video, the only reason i watched it is cos his name was in it.

Ace video dude, really captured the day's riding and banter :D

and when will people learn to just film danny when hes out, no one gives a shit about other riders when hes in the video, the only reason i watched it is cos his name was in it.

Fair enough dude, but it was a just a vid of a bunch of friends riding and having a laugh and not 'Danny Mac Promo Vid 8' or something!

haha - tad harsh

lol I dont really know if I should take you seriously or not. Why even post something like that? :lol:

Anyway that was well good Chas, tune and editing was ace, it was such A nice blue skied day so I take it you were happy you had that on your side.

Anyone notice after the wullie shot what i was doing with my fingers? Youll know what I mean boys!!! :- :$

lol I dont really know if I should take you seriously or not. Why even post something like that? :lol:

Anyway that was well good Chas, tune and editing was ace, it was such A nice blue skied day so I take it you were happy you had that on your side.

Anyone notice after the wullie shot what i was doing with my fingers? Youll know what I mean boys!!! :- :$

lol chapping through!!

that was the funniest shit that day!

nice one chas- see you all soon for a little ride- i'll be in touch....not like that ben!

kenny x

WICKED vid Chas. Its really 'flowy' and relaxed. The quality is so good too!!!

It makes everyone look even better!!!

Ross when did you learn the cheeky front wheel moves??? Keep them up!!!

Mint riding Guys!

So so so so Jealous I couldnt of made it!!! Damn food poisoning + a ridiculous fever! :sick:

See you soon people......

Lewis