What Grinds Your Gears?

Dan Clark

I'm usually pretty good at getting out of them, I work Saturday and Sunday, and these events are never during the week, so I'm home free. By some terrible co-incidense, I had the weekend off work. Excelent I thought, I can go out with my friends, and endure a well deserved hang over Sunday. Not so as my mother kindly informs me that at 9 this morning we would be treking into Richmond just to meet up with said relatives, which distroyed my plans entirely, as that meant I could not stay at the friends house I had allready organised.

Why could you possibly want to have a massive event invloving 20+ family members, and then decide that having one 18 attend, with no-one in thier age group 3 years either side, would be an enjoyable or exhilarating experience.

Your 18... tell them you had plans already :S.

That Russell Peters clip was racist yeah, but not really funny.

What really annoys me is little chavs. Not the ones my age, their usually alright and have at least some kind of respect for me. The little ones think they're harder than everyone and shout all sorts of crap at anyone they see. They also seem to be under the belief that anything you own is theres, they'll say stuff like "pass ma bike, goin shop f fagz"... only its my bike and i'm currently on a wall :-

men who buy sat navs and think like the f**king retards that they are, the piss about with settings without re3ading or knowing what it does and ucm back in asking for a refund, also the ones who dnt update it and moan that the sat nav didnt no about a roundabout in glasgow f**kING UPDATE IT YOU NEEP!

tax

it pisses me off how much of my wages goes to keep long term unemployed people having a source of income, especially those who are capable of working. fair enough it doesn't all go to them but i wouldn't expect to be given money for sitting on my ass all day.

did you know six million brits live in households where nobody works?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...70&ito=1490

Ha. Do you not think I tried that?

This rant would not have been here had that worked. :P

Ha ha, unlucky. My rents realised when i was 16 if i didn't wanna go they weren't able to make me.

If they still make you go, maybe act up a little? Burp after eating and stuff like that. Fart near people and make sure to eat loads of beans, cheese and maryland chicken the day before so they stink up a treat. That way they may not ask you next time ;)

Yeah Jen Bought A Tenners Worth, Which Was 600 Or Something, I Got A Handful To Chuck Up Around Weston (And On The MegaBus) But The Rate I'm Going I'll Need More Soon :(

;)

Stop with caps on every word you fag lol. You thought someone wouldn't notice? Well they did! :P

People that don't buy yet do bid on your item, and win it, on ebay piss me off so much.

AND, People Who Type Like This, It's Really f**king Annoying, It's Not Like It's Propper Capitalisation, Nor Faster than typing like this, makes the person look so f**king retarded. I really do want to slap every person who does it. f**kheads.

That's why Nick.

Racial political correctness gone mad, i.e. black people saying certain things to each other but getting pissed when white people say it.. its one or the other guys, make up your mind. And i agree with another point, black comedians thinking its ok to be quite openly racist to whites on stage knowing full well if the situation was reversed the white guy would be lynched.

Muslims who are accepted into our country and then proceed to try and blow us all up.

and ruby wax, i hate her.

Ok what grinds my gears?

Cheating/Lying girls.

Trying to explain your way around an argument on msn with some thick shit that keeps using the same argument although you have explained your way around it 10 times, then you get all hot and annoyed trying to make them understand.

Penny sweats, WHY?

People that breath heavily especially when i am tired.

Being touched when I'm angry.

Hypocritical people.

Those funking retarded wank stain 'Jehovah's whitenesses'. Who the f**k are they to tell me what to believe in?

Old people that think that its courtesy for me to move behind my Friend when passing them on the pavement, but when its them with somebody they try to make me go onto the road. WTF you stupid bints my shoulders are going to blow yours away if your trying to go for a shoulder barge!!

Tissues, basically i am going to explain my phobia as nobody seems to understand. Basically, i can't eat near a tissue full stop. I can't touch OTHER PEOPLES tissues even if they have not been used. I refuse to go near a scrunched up tissue, and i will not even touch a tissue i have used once it has left my hand.

School newsletters, if your a head-teacher, get it into your head nobody is taking them home to their f**king 'rents!

Chav's that buy shitty trials riders and call them selves trials riders even though all they do is sit next to their bike or ride along side their mates Apollo BMX, getting in peoples way and giving trials a bad name.

This f**king wanker that lives near me that, everyday, cains it down the main road near me, wearing only a t-shirt and some combat style trousers or shorts, and also not wearing any gloves. On this night rider style (back-end chopped of) motorbike.

The bebo/MSN section:

Stupid girls that talk about bebo with their friends as if its some massive part of their life. 'oh my god i was on beebs the other day, it was sooo good'.

Stupid wank-stains that have 'please comment my piccys on beebs' in the MSN display names, or even worse.. when they make some sort paragraph like, 'hey, please comment my bebo, thankyou baby', then copy and paste it to all their contacts.

Ohhh and on the topic of Internet things, people that actualy say 'lol' and 'oh my god' in real life.

I f**king hate girls that take 10,000 pictures of themselves with their shitty webcams in the same positions slightly changing the facial expression and i especially hate 'pouting'.

Being added by people that don't even know me saying 'hey, ASL?' or even worse adding me then saying, 'who's dis?'. f**k YOU IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME OR HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR ADDING ME, DON'T!!!

I hate the way my English teacher is so irresistibly cute, and good looking.

I hate people that crunch their crisps up and tip them into their mouth. WERE NOT f**kING ANIMALS.

Waiting 2 hours to get through to some kind of customer care.

Answer machines!

Well ill keep updating as i think of more, as all those things f**k me right off.

What an angry young chap ^^^^ Have a good wank then tell us how many of them really annoy you? I like a rant when I'm in need of hand love awell. dont worry lol.

But whats grinding my gears is my fat ass boss. Shes still not made a rota for work this week so day to day i have no idea what and if I'm working. So its cocking up my plans to drink tomorrow night and also f**king up spending time with the bird. So I'm enraged. And when we text her to ask for it she replys oh Ive been busy all day was in a meeting? With what? The pies!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by cal d

Kind of with the arguement thing.

Basically when your having an arguement of some sort with someone, and they think they've got you down and won't stop going at you for whatever reason, when you know you could say something that very instant that could destroy them on the spot, but yet you still stay quite and let them feel like they have the better of you and are putting you down, and you walk away leaving them feeling all happy knowing they've made you feel shite, but only because you've kept that little thing to yourself.

For some reason i will never know, but that really aggrevates me :ermm:

Also people that "can't be arsed" for anything and everything, i mean just get the f**k up and do it.

Yeah man I do that all the time, some people just let rip at each other but with me theres always this thing that I could say but just dont.

Means were nice people I think!

Thats how im taking it anyway!

haha yeah im with you on that. But then just to rub salt in the wounds, you know the person thats having a go at you in the first place won't ever realise how nice you are, because they don't and won't know what you could say to them.

And as much as you can tell yourself how it's proved you to be the better person, it doesn't always seem to cut it huh haha.

Right, ATM I'm too upset to wank but writing all the things i hate and really piss me off is making me feel happier so here are a few more that piss me REEET off.

I got a fat kid on my bus that really dose do my nut in, he sucks up to me a litteraly licks my ass (which is very enjoyable), but i can't help myself from sticking up for him because EVERYONE i mean EVERYONE takes the piss out of him and i seem to be the only person that can stick up for him. Probably because I'm all 'back of the bus' and shit.

Pop-ups, but not just pop ups those f**king ones that follow you down the page in the center of the page and the only way to wank over read the material you want to wank over read you have to click the b*****d.

Those f**king sweaty cunting adverts that advertise those MSN smileys that whenever you cursor moves over them they make a horrendous noise that is supposed to be funny.. f**k YOU YOU FAT c**ts IT NOT FUNNY FOR f**k SAKE!

Girls on MSN that either say, 'show me you cock on webcam' or 'how big is your dick'

Grils on MSN that don't speak and literaly just put themselves on webcam and literaly without even saying hi or something.

People that spit on the floor. f**k YOU!

Chavs that suddenly assume if your making eye contact that you want to fight and your 'starting shit'.

People claiming money/benefits when they have f**k all wrong with them. (I dread to think what I'm going to be like when i contribute to paying towards those f**kers)

I have nothing against gays, because being a 'biker' i pretend to be gay all the time, but i think its evident that I'm not actually gay, so don't go telling your best girl mate that happens to be a good mate with me that you fancy me because now I'm never getting pissed with you again

^^ sorry that got a bit personal but FFS.

Right now i feel LOTS better, thanks for listening/reading/wanking over that lovely post :D.

(p.s there will be more to follow at some point.)