Trials Forum Ideas (possible Sticky Topic?)

python_man

When can we have a photo sub forum?, surley it cant be that hard to add another little section :S

make everyone happy and have a car one to?

and theirs no point in saying "go to a car forum or got to a photo forum", the people that post in these topics all have a vast amount of knowlage and what ever question gets asked theres always an answer, id rather have my questions asnwer by someone on here, it sort of sets my mind at ease that i probably know the person answering my question. as the forum only has a hand full of car and photo geeks its alot more personal ive found.

Edited by Hugh Hefner

A small subforum for complaints regarding Classifields...At the minute on Chit Chat there are about 5 topics that get bumped everyday...rather annoying. I know people may have been ripped off; but quite frankly 90% of the forum couldn't give a toss.

If you don't like them you don't have to look at them.

I usually don't, but they're bumped up that often that they take over the rest of the decent topics and push them to the other pages.

If you got scammed would you want us to just say we don't give a toss an get over it?

The good thing about these topics being posted in Chit Chat is that they get seen by everyone, an it helps resolve the matter quiker whilst giving giving abit of a heads up to people who might trade with wanks like the mansfield lot.

A small subforum for complaints regarding Classifields...At the minute on Chit Chat there are about 5 topics that get bumped everyday...rather annoying. I know people may have been ripped off; but quite frankly 90% of the forum couldn't give a toss.

I quite like that idea. Not only would it free up a bit of space in chit-chat, but then if it had it's own 'dispute' sub-forum in classifideds, the topics would be easy to see and would get noticed more from the front page. Easier for the mods and admin to view and adventually close too.

I love having a read through them.

Is there some way to encourage posters whose queries have been resolved to share the answer ? As opposed to a " sorted , can be closed " post which leaves anyone reading the thread with an anticlimactic end , and is frustrating for anyone hoping for the same info .

So , uh ... share your solutions , humans .