How Fat Is Your Bike!

Alex@Flawless Bikes

all the people shouting up sub 10kg stock bikes need to post up their entire spec.... as i dont quite believe many of them ....

anyway - mine is averagely fat at around the 24lb mark - 10.9 ish kg.

To be honest Ro it's got a front tyre and inner tube missing plus i don't trust these shizer scales. As Adam said the SCALES OF TRUTH will do their job properly. tee hee. gotta be less than ten kilos.

I want to weigh my bike(s) properly now. Can anyone recommend a set of scales (digital preferable I suppose) that are good? There are loads on eBay and they mostly look cheap and rubbish, but can anyone recommend a certain eBay shop?

I want to weigh my bike(s) properly now. Can anyone recommend a set of scales (digital preferable I suppose) that are good? There are loads on eBay and they mostly look cheap and rubbish, but can anyone recommend a certain eBay shop?

Lots of scales made for angling mate, guess its a try it and see thing!

I might get those i posted up earlier in the thread from ebay, want me to feed back if they're any good?

I dunno how much mine weighs, but I know its not going to be the lightest. I use Mavic EX721's front and rear, no drilling, I dont have the lightest of components either, cos I just don't want anything to buckle, snap, crack or break. Just want stuff to last I guess!

11.030kg / 24.266lbs

echo hifi

onza flyguy forks

onza t-rex bars & stem

RS7s with big bashring & dmr v8s

king/tryall rear wheel with 2.35 high roller

hopexc/mavic x717 with mythos xc

deore mech for chain tension

un53 BB (shimano lx)

front mono trial

rear maggie with rb lever and echo control booster

Not the lightest but it doesnt bother me a great deal, some weight to shed when I get a decent tensioner (74kings probably).

11.030kg / 24.266lbs

echo hifi

onza flyguy forks

onza t-rex bars & stem

RS7s with big bashring & dmr v8s

king/tryall rear wheel with 2.35 high roller

hopexc/mavic x717 with mythos xc

deore mech for chain tension

un53 BB (shimano lx)

front mono trial

rear maggie with rb lever and echo control booster

Not the lightest but it doesnt bother me a great deal, some weight to shed when I get a decent tensioner (74kings probably).

lol, you say isn't the lightest, and if yours is a stock, and mine's a mod that weighs the same

:(

lol, you say isn't the lightest, and if yours is a stock, and mine's a mod that weighs the same

:(

My zoo boa (now cracked) was 10.45kg / 23lb with the same set up, the hifi frame is heavier.

Erm yeah its a stock sorry, I wont try to make it lighter now :D

Still doesnt mean I can ride for shit :(