New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

er no wont have bike for a week or so yet i got a mod coming. matt from sleaford is starting riding again too thats who i used to ride with before parr knows him. do you guys ever ride in the week? like in the evenings or ought?? me and matt are gonna be going down meg quarry a lot really gonna try hone our natural skills you n parr should come along?

yerr am up for that my natural riding needs working on, i ride street mainly.I havnt seen matt since i was rubbish lol ive a fighting chance now haha errm i'll be up for riding in the week aswell when it starts getting a little bit warmer and not soo wet.

I've not got alot to say. Apart from i've just got back into Bike-Trials after been out for two odd years. It's amazing how much everything as changed, frame designs etc are looking much better.

My names Dan. Come from Manchester. Im 17 years old. Ride an Onza T-rex. Looking to upgrade to a Echo Control soon once money allows it.

Thanks.

Edited by t-rex trials 2005

Hi,

My name is MÃ¥rten, i'm from Sweden. Haven't been riding trials for very long but before starting with it I rode a lot of MTB enduro, freeride, downhill etc. Just wanted to swich to a more accessible type of riding - trials! I have really got into trials though and rather soon I noticed there wasn't a distributer for trials parts in Sweden so recently I decided to start my own business, http://www.scandinaviantrials.com (sorry if this is too much of advertising - that is not my intention though) importing and selling fun parts.

Hi, My name is Steve. I'm 20 years old. I'm from Co. Cork in Ireland. Recently started riding trials on my friends bike. I love riding trials so hopefully I will be purchasing my own stock bike in the next few weeks. I'm also new to this Forum. My other interests include; playing electric guitar, hurling, Gaelic football, soccer and reading. Cheers, Steve

Edited by I-LikeMatchesDerFun

Hi, im new here so here we go. My names Chris, and i live in Southend. Ive been doing trials on and off for about 2 years, started off on an onza t-vee, added HS33 brakes and whatever then ended up putting it back in the shed and forgetting about it, then sold it to a mate. A year later and now the heat has started to come back i've decided to get back into trials, and i've bought a 24seven Holroyd frameset, just need some parts for it and i will be rolling :) Never joined the forum until recently as i didn't know of it, but im glad ive found it because it looks to be a good information source and i hope it will aid me in the future. Well thats just about my life story, cheers for reading. :lol:

Hey I'm George,I am 14 years old. I'm new to the forum and I ride a Gu Typhoon Mod 06

I've been doing Trials for about 2 years and I love it. I am from Ukraine

My other Hobbies are;

Basketball,Music,Football

Cheers guys :)

hi everyone!

austin here and i live in the USA ( dont hate me too much please 8p ) Oklahoma City to be exact. i used to play a LOT of video games (WoW and CS:S) but now i've moved on to cycling. mainly street on my 06 stumpjumper and realized how much more fun a trials bike would be. SO i just ordered one from webcyclery.com. they have been SUPER great about helping me with parts and maintenance. so with weeks of broken/unusable bike, i've been riding for about 2 months.

Adamant A1

Blue Echo Accents (bar, bashring, rims)

kenda kinetics tires on blue rims with black spokes/nipples, echo blue hub front and echo fixed rear hub

white ind FFW

i also enjoy photography with my Leica VLux1, fun cars, and computers, OH and Boba Tea from asian markets 8P

Hi im Rob,

I ride a Revell 20" with pretty much every component zoo and echo.

Im 15 years old and I live half the time in loughborough (Liecestershire) and half the time in wantage (Oxfordshire).

I have been riding for around 3 years and still enjoying it. My favorite places to ride are- Oxford, Bristol, Reading and Liecester.

I prefer to ride street than natural but do like the odd change.

My other hobbies are- Rugby, Badminton, Volleyball, Tennis, Dirt jumping and lots more.

Thanks,

Rob.

Hey there, as you can see im new to the forum. ive been rideing for nearly a year now.

ive got a koxx levelboss. love it.

im in to the classic mini`s, motorbikes, and of course trials. :D.

thats about it for me cheers

ash (Y)

hi im linc from keighley west yorkshire i have been riding a sherco290 04 but had to sell my machine due to big mechanical failure but within the next 2 months im off out to but 2 sherco 4t 08 trials bikes, i cant wait. im also looking for someone new to ride with once i have got my new bikes, anyway hi to all

Edited by sherco linc

hi im linc from keighley west yorkshire i have been riding a sherco290 04 but had to sell my machine due to big mechanical failure but within the next 2 months im off out to but 2 sherco 4t 08 trials bikes, i cant wait. im also looking for someone new to ride with once i have got my new bikes, anyway hi to all

You do realise that this is a biketrials forum don't you? As in push bikes with no engines... Just wanted to check.

Hi im Rob,

I ride a Revell 20" with pretty much every component zoo and echo.

Im 15 years old and I live half the time in loughborough (Liecestershire) and half the time in wantage (Oxfordshire).

I have been riding for around 3 years and still enjoying it. My favorite places to ride are- Oxford, Bristol, Reading and Liecester.

I prefer to ride street than natural but do like the odd change.

My other hobbies are- Rugby, Badminton, Volleyball, Tennis, Dirt jumping and lots more.

Thanks,

Rob.

Told you it woudn't take long to get validated Rob ;)

ok maybe i need to introduce myself

i m french, i used to live in metz, and i moved to montreal, canada one year ago. i m 23

i ve always liked mountain bike. i did a lot of XC then some freeride. around 17 i started to ride in the streets with a 24B toy3, after i met some guys with an incredible riding. i ve been riding only street since then (with 1 year of trials on a toy3 with a 24in rear wheel :P in the middle), with different bikes. last year i switched to trials definitely because i feel like i have much more potential in trials. i achieved some quite good level at one time but i never felt crazy enough to launch a 360 on a 10 steps stairs. i m the kind who like to learn tricks step by step, by taking my time, and master the things i do.

i was also influenced by a cool friend i used to ride with. he is the guy who taught bruno arnold (founder of ozonys, world champion) his first trials techniques. that guy is just amazing, genuine old school, no kidding. i ve always been amazed watching that 40 years old guy doing amazing tricks you never see on a 15 years old shitty bike :blink: . he held the world longest nose manual record at one time.

also, i don t think i m of the classic trials kind. in addition to traditional trials i like to include tricks and street moves in what i m doing. i have a A1 right now but i m thinking of getting an inspired or a curtis next year.

so that s my story. right now i m looking forward to get a lot of fun and improve well this summer.

why not register to biketrials.ca some might ask. because there is one thread per week, eh! i think the uk have the coolest riders and after i got some work xp here i may come back to europe... uk?

Hay im Chris as my name gives it away:)

I have rode trials for a good 5 years but i started on a mod and then stoped after a year then when about 4 years later my friends was selling a level boss cheep got it and from then on i have just not stopped loveing trials.

I live on the out skirts of doncaster area(crowle/scunthorpe)

i ride an adamant a1 and gu le 08 :)

good idea for the thread btw

Hi,

Im Danny, I live in southend (best place for trials (Y);)) have an Onza T-vee also still running on vee brakes :P ,

its good to practice because it dosnt bother me to scratch it and what not.

Only recently got back into trials, was on and off for a year but now i cant what to get out riding B) !!

TRIAlS is BEST :D